Senior Front-end Developer2014 - PRESENTArtermobilized
Technologies: Less, Knockout.js, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Created a rich, responsive client-side web application complete with CSS3 animations.
- Integrated the front-end Knockout with existing back-end services.
- Worked with a custom front-end mapping solution.
CTO/Lead Developer2011 - PRESENTSportingCharts.Com
Technologies: F#, MySQL, Node.js, CruiseControl, Windows PowerShell, C#, Bootstrap, Knockout.js, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Umbraco, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC)
- Created a site that is currently at 1M+ page views per month and growing.
- Hired external contracted developers, managed task breakdown and assignments.
- Created design mockups for all pages on the site.
- Set up and customized the Umbraco .Net CMS to run at scale.
- Architected and set up an Amazon Web Services server solution.
- Architected a server-side data framework and custom ORM.
Senior web Developer2013 - 2014Fujistu Canada
Technologies: Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, TeamCity, Windows PowerShell, C#, Knockout.js, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, AgilePoint
- Created design mockups for client design sessions.
- Created a test plan and executed a number of full testing cycles against applications.
- Created rich client-side UIs for a large-scale web application.
- Set up the deployment and build servers with MSBuild and TeamCity.
- Created a mission-critical web application in C#, MVC 3.5, using Entity Framework 6.0.
Senior .NET Web Application Developer2011 - 2012Alberta Department of Education
Technologies: SQL Server 2008 R2, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC, CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Developed a Silverlight web application.
- Create rich front-end web applications.
- Troubleshot production server performance issues.
.NET Web Developer2010 - 2011Saputo
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, MySQL, .NET
- Created a custom build and deployment strategy.
- Took responsibility for site visual design and user experience.
- Profiled and optimized existing web applications.
- Created a number of small internal web applications written in ASP MVC 3.5.
Lead Developer2009 - 2010Accenture
Technologies: COM+, Python, COBOL, IBM WebSphere, Java 7, IBM DB2, .NET
- Led a team of three other developers on a .NET migration project.
- Created web services to expose legacy COM+ objects in .NET.
- Created application components in an IBM Websphere.
- Gathered technical specifications from clients and managed client relations.
Senior IT Consultant/Web Developer2007 - 2009Fujitsu Consulting
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), PL/SQL, ColdFusion, Python
- Managed client relations with the Alberta Department of Municipal Affairs (government client).
- Gathered technical specifications.
- Developed and maintained web applications in ColdFusion, Python 2.3, VBA (Microsoft Access), and Oracle 10g.
Web Developer2004 - 2005Investopedia
- Developed a large-scale stock simulation web application in .NET with a user base of 2M+ per month.
- Created Facebook versions of existing web applications in .NET.
- Developed build and deployment strategies for existing and new web applications.