Senior PHP Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTToptal Clients
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP, CakePHP, Laravel
- Contributed to the development of projects for clients based all around the world.
- Helped build online order systems for the restaurant industry.
- Assisted in the creation of advanced back-end systems for Toptal clients.
Founder and Lead Developer2012 - PRESENTInnosoft, Ltd.
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Laravel
- Founded Innosoft, a web development services company.
- Provided web development services, especially using the Laravel web framework.
- Took a rapid development approach to web development and looked to provide innovative solutions to often complex IT challenges.
Senior PHP Developer2011 - 2014Ixian
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP, CakePHP
- Joined the team at Ixian, a large New Zealand-based digital agency.
- Developed hundreds of websites, mostly using CakePHP.
- Built custom CMS systems and eCommerce platforms for clients based all over the world.
Lead Developer and Founder2008 - 2010Feisty Sites
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, CakePHP, PHP
- Wrote the first mass-distributed penny auction script.
- Sold licenses for the software to hundreds of entrepreneurs all around the world.
- Sold the software to a large UK-based software company.
Lead Developer2006 - 2007ActionCOACH
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, Zend Framework, PHP
- Led the development of ActionCOACH, an international business-coaching company, developing a community-based website using PHP, MySQL and Zend Framework.
- Managed a team of five developers in Brisbane, Australia and facilitated communication with the Las Vegas head office.
- Helped build a community website for their members to communicate and help manage sales.
Founder and Lead Developer2004 - 2006Elive Limited
Technologies: CSS, HTML, MySQL, Laravel, PHP
- Founded Elive as a company with two business partners.
- Helped guide Elive to its current status as one of New Zealand's largest online stores.
- Continued to support the business even after leaving as an active director by providing web development expertise.