- DB and Web Server AnalystCodigo (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: .NET, C#, SQL Server, Stackify, MVC
- Provided review of the current application structure.
- Optimized the most critical parts of the application.
- Provided steps and guidance for the team to make the project more efficient.
- Investigated failures.
- Profiled the application and identified hot points.
- Senior DeveloperPositive Technologies2015 - 2016
Technologies: .NET, C#, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Unity, PostSharp
- Created plans and estimations for the project related to the automation of static analysis and vulnerability detection based on Microsoft SDL.
- Designed application architecture based on a plugin system.
- Designed internal DSL for making queries to perform analysis.
- Implemented critical parts of the application.
- Implemented integration with different systems and applications like static analyzers, firewalls, version control systems, and issue and bug tracking systems.
- Software Architect, Team LeadBARS Group2014 - 2015
- Created a high-performance system to manage client data. This system is able to store more than 3,000,000 records of hierarchical data.
- Developed several high performance WCF services to exchange data between different systems.
- Created and implemented reliable and high performance algorithms for lazy task execution.
- Created a local project development team.
- Created a team workflow and team guidelines.
- Senior .NET DeveloperMagora Systems2011 - 2014
- Created architecture for distributed, scalable, multi-platform, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Implemented several high-performance websites.
- Created an application recognizing specific text from a photo with 85% accuracy.
- Moved the team's work from SVN to Mercurial and taught all team members.
- Created team guidelines and team workflow.
- C# and C++ DeveloperFreelance2007 - 2011
Technologies: C#, C++, C++/CLI, OpenMP, MPI, HPC, BLAS, LAPACK, Intel MKL
- Implemented numerous scripts and utilities for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Developed several implementations of finite element methods to solve differential equations.
- Used C# and C++ languages to implement an application working on 100 processor systems over 2 months without stopping.