Contractor2018 - PRESENTBHL Boresight, Inc.
Technologies: WPF, C#, .NET Framework 4.7, .NET Standard, DevExpress, SciCharts
- Led developers in conjunction with project manager to establish a baseline conversion of an existing Windows Forms application to WPF using MVVM.
- Trained developers in design patterns and practices for OOP, MVVM, and others in order to create a streamlined development experience allowing for faster feature development.
- Designed the CI/CD process, creating automated builds using TFS, and trained the stakeholders and developers to use TFS tools in order to facilitate more effective communication between the groups.
- Provided expert WPF knowledge to the development team to overcome specific design and development hurdles.
- Located, interviewed, and arranged for additional developers locally with the talent to perform for the project.
Assistant Team Lead2013 - 2018Elliott Electric Supply
Technologies: .NET, VB.NET, C#, Xamarin, Visual Studio, TFS, VBA, C++, AlphaBasic, PL/SQL, Resco Controls, Java, Eclipse, Android Studio, Android SDK
- Designed, created, and/or maintained enterprise applications with VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, C++, VB6, AlphaBasic, and PL/SQL.
- Built an inventory management solution for Windows Mobile devices using VB.NET, C#, and Resco Controls.
- Developed an Android version of the above inventory management system with Java, Eclipse/Android Studio, and the Android SDK.
- Created, assigned, and reviewed work items for developers.
- Led training of new developers.
- Led development of mobile warehouse applications: Picking, Receiving, Cycle Counting, Bin Locating.
- Assisted CIO/DBA in upgrading IBM DB2.
Software Architect2007 - 2013DP Solutions, Inc
Technologies: .NET, SQL Server, TFS, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms, WPF
- Maintained and developed software packages for truck dealerships including service management, parts management, financial reporting, customer relationship management, and dealership/fleet communications in both windows forms and web-based (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 2 and 3) environments.
- Conceptualized, designed, and coded a web-based utility to facilitate communication between fleets and dealerships regarding vehicle repair status using ASP.NET MVC, NHibernate, jQuery, and KnockoutJS.
- Created a financial reporting application used by large truck dealerships groups, such as Lonestar Truck Group utilizing .NET Framework 3, 3.5, and 4 with WPF, MVVM concepts, NHibernate, and other libraries.
- Redesigned integration to third-party systems taking an installation from one week on-site to 4-8 hours remote.
- Led the design and conversion of service management software to a web-based system using MVC 3 instead of a desktop based system.