Programmer2014 - PRESENTAssertis, Ltd.
- Helped design and implement a train tickets eCommerce service-oriented architecture.
- Implemented train reservations and payments based on outside APIs.
- Created an app to pull in multiple data feeds and parse them into a single database with a helper library.
- Created an CQRS/ES-driven multi-step refunds service.
- Learned a great deal about testing and code quality management.
PHP Programmer2019 - 2020Egmont Publishing
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, AWS, Chef
- Improved and refactored a large CMS/Publishing application running 10+ news sites.
- Created unit and acceptance tests.
- Added issue and bug tracking software, automated error and log gathering.
Programmer2013 - 2014Wirtualna Polska SA
- Created a system for storing, calculating, and displaying sports results and statistics.
- Helped create the front and back end of a blogging platform.
- Helped design and create a multi-datacenter, SOA-based content repository system for a group of popular websites.
Programmer2006 - 2013Wonderhouse.pl
- Designed and developed a drag-n-drop, multi-site, versioned CMS with payments and domain purchasing.
- Created a web app for tracking and visualizing occupancy and finances for hotels and hotel networks.
- Wrote the back end for an online Farmville-type game.
- Created and supported dozens of online competition sites, including a suite of back-office apps with graphical stats, personal data management, and spam/scam fighting tools.
- Created a system to interface with a mobile operator gateway for a SMS-based competition.
Web Developer2004 - 2006Engine.pl
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Created a large-scale PHP/MySQL forum.
- Created standards-compliant websites.
Web Master, Designer2003 - 2004Mama Design Poland
Technologies: PHP, Photoshop, InDesign
- Created and open-sourced a PHP framework (CakePHP).
- Created CMS-backed websites.
- Prepared materials for offset printing.