- WordPress Developer2018 - PRESENTGlassdoor (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Greenhouse API, ACF Pro
- Replicated a client's jobs board from Jobvite.com to WordPress.
- Gathered all the job data from Greenhouse.io using their API at App.greenhouse.io.
- Developed a custom theme on top of Sage (Roots.io/sage).
- Created a custom cron job for fetching data from Greenhouse.io.
- Built a custom search jobs functionality which combines data from Greenhouse.io and searches for terms within WordPress.
- Expert WordPress Theme Developer2017 - PRESENTLyraThemes (via Toptal)
- Built free and premium WordPress themes for hosting on WordPress.org and online markets.
- Developed Ariel Pro; the theme was built based on an existing front-end.
- Created an Elara Pro WordPress theme based on a PSD design.
- WordPress Developer2017 - 2018Gatemore (via Toptal)
- Created customized templates.
- Refactored the existing code.
- WordPress Multisite Developer2017 - 2018Aledor (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Customizer API, Facebook API
- Migrate theme options to a customizer for multisite installation.
- Refactored the existing code.
- Integrated Facebook Open Graph META tags.
- Senior WordPress Plugin Developer2017 - 2017WPChef (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Google Calendar API
- Implemented a new feature in the existing plugin.
- Created a new event in Google Calendar using the custom syntax (wording scheme), getting this event into WordPress and creating new booking post based on data from a custom syntax.
- Used as much as possible the functionality available from the plugin (DRY).
- Wrote clean and well-documented code so that other developers can continue the plugin development swimmingly.
- Full-stack WordPress Developer2017 - 2017EduOpinions SL (via Toptal)
- Developed a child theme.
- Heavily customized a commenting system.
- Customized an automated mailing system based on user level and action.
- Implemented a custom integration with MailChimp.
- Built a social login.
- Created a multilingual functionality.
- Guided a junior developer in Git, deployment, and various WordPress areas.
- WordPress Theme Developer | Project Lead2015 - 2017The House London
- Developed small-to-medium business websites in WordPress.
- Implemented third-party APIs (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, MailChimp, Eventbrite, and Meetup).
- Built custom user groups and permissions for viewing, editing, and administrating user groups and content.
- Created various data models for building content with Advanced Custom Fields PRO.
- Built various custom plugins which were reusable for different projects.
- Conducted code reviews and guided junior developers.
- WordPress Theme Developer | Project Lead2015 - 2017Creative Agency Egzote
- Automated the content creation with the Twitter and Instagram feeds (Twitter and Instagram API).
- Worked onsite RSVP events via the Eventbrite and Meetup APIs.
- Enabled onsite subscription via the MailChimp API.
- Implemented various WordPress REST APIs (related posts, Masonry filters by categories, and more).
- Created content on the front-end via Advanced Custom Fields PRO.
- WordPress Theme Developer2010 - 2017Freelance Work
- Built small, personal, and business websites using WordPress.
- Created web designs in Photoshop.
- Developed an audio-and-video playlist in WordPress via an HTML5 audio and video player.
- Set up domain hosting (domain name, DNS, emails) and website hosting (cPanel, phpMyAdmin, and FTP).
- Implemented Google services (webmaster tools, analytics, reCAPTCHA, and more).