- Tech LeadEngineers London Limited2015 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API, Windows Phone 8.1, JWT, HTML, CSS, Materialize CSS
- Implemented the business logic in full-stack multi-platform software solutions using the Web API, MS SQL, and AngularJS stack as well as the MEAN stack.
- Chose the back-end technologies, the architecture design solutions, and set up at the company level.
- Developed a series of hybrid apps using AngularJS and AppGyver Steriods and Supersonic frameworks.
- Created a reusable cross-platform code base for a company-wide testing framework using Selenuim and it's variations.
- Led the development and team on a couple of midscale projects for the educational and entertainment industry.
- Software EngineerEngineers London Limited2013 - 2015
- Worked on the development of software solutions built for educational and telecommunication companies.
- Worked on architecture and database design and business logic implementation of software solutions.
- Helped actively in time assessments for multiple projects and in the sprint planning process.
- Part-time Software DeveloperDeutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH2013 - 2014
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML
- Developed and maintained a project named POIS (Professional Orientation Information System).
- Developed the system initially in PHP using the CodeIgniter framework, and after 6 months rebuilt it in .NET because of platform change company-wide.
- Migrated the database platform (which was initially MySQL) to a Microsoft SQL server in the system rebuild process. Created reusable migration scripts and walk-through for automating this process.
- Created an automated testing framework using Selenium for QA purposes.
- Worked on training the employees of GIZ to use the system after the initial release and after major updates.
- Junior .NET DeveloperCodebehind d.o.o Belgrade2013 - 2013
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Studied about the MVC pipeline and applied that knowledge within active projects.
- Used Mercurial as a source control and remote control desktop with a partner company on a project providing Citrix server platform services.
- Refactored parts of a major ASP.NET MVC project that overgrew its initial assessments into a three-layer architecture setup.
- Developed a real-time communication module which was implemented using web sockets and server-side and client-side SignalR framework.
- Worked on my first full-time engagement.