Senior Web Developer2018 - 2020Outfront Media, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed and maintained scalable solutions for internal business flow needs.
- Focused on the front end, building and expanding a wide set of Angular modules and applications and implementing predefined design strategies.
- Helped plan and estimate future tasks and efforts based on presented business goals.
- Worked as a part of a large, remote, on-site team in a strong agile software development environment.
- Focused on the quality and pixel perfect implementation of the design resources on the front end.
- Worked with the latest versions of Angular and followed best practices with solution architecture as well as unit and E2E testing.
- Maintained and implemented new features for a legacy Ember project used by the operations team.
Tech Lead2015 - 2016Engineers London Limited
- Implemented the business logic in full-stack multi-platform software solutions using the Web API, MS SQL, and AngularJS stack as well as the MEAN stack.
- Chose the back-end technologies, architecture design solutions, and setup at the company level.
- Developed a series of hybrid apps using AngularJS and AppGyver Steriods and Supersonic frameworks.
- Created a reusable cross-platform codebase for a company-wide testing framework using Selenuim and its variations.
- Led the development and team on a couple of midscale projects for the educational and entertainment industry.
Software Engineer2013 - 2015Engineers London Limited
- Worked on the development of software solutions built for educational and telecommunication companies.
- Worked on architecture and database design and business logic implementation of software solutions.
- Helped actively in time assessments for multiple projects and in the sprint planning process.
Part-time Software Developer2013 - 2014Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Developed and maintained a project named POIS (Professional Orientation Information System).
- Developed the system initially in PHP using the CodeIgniter framework, and after 6 months rebuilt it in .NET because of platform change company-wide.
- Migrated the database platform (which was initially MySQL) to a Microsoft SQL server in the system rebuild process. Created reusable migration scripts and walk-through for automating this process.
- Created an automated testing framework using Selenium for QA purposes.
- Worked on training the employees of GIZ to use the system after the initial release and after major updates.
Junior .NET Developer2013 - 2013Codebehind d.o.o Belgrade
- Studied about the MVC pipeline and applied that knowledge within active projects.
- Used Mercurial as a source control and remote control desktop with a partner company on a project providing Citrix server platform services.
- Refactored parts of a major ASP.NET MVC project that overgrew its initial assessments into a three-layer architecture setup.
- Developed a real-time communication module which was implemented using web sockets and server-side and client-side SignalR framework.
- Worked on my first full-time engagement.