Lead Developer2014 - PRESENTNope
Technologies: Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js, Laravel, CodeIgniter, PHP
- Designed the complete architecture for the custom CMS that the company uses.
- Developed the back end of the main CMS application with CodeIgniter, and the front end using Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Created reusable packages that are utilized in multiple applications created by the company.
- Covered crucial parts of the main application with automated tests.
- Maintained the server stack (WHM, Apache, MySQL, Redis).
- Integrated various third-party services and APIs (Facebook and Twitter APIs, for example).
- Worked on the REST API for the main application used by other in-house applications.
- Implemented a custom newsletter manager with a dynamic newsletter builder.
- Developed the Vue.js single page application that can communicate, and update an unlimited number of CMS instances via the REST API.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Nomadic Tribe, LLC. (via Toptal)
- Developed most of the features for the multi-role admin portal used for managing data for the platform using Vue.js and Vuex.
- Assisted in the development of the corporate website for the company using Nuxt.js, which included various social network-like features.
- Implemented and documented numerous REST API endpoints used by the iOS application and the corporate website.
- Reviewed and optimized the API endpoints and reduced the overall number of database queries per request, which made the API responses 10x faster.
- Implemented custom plugins for a WYSIWYG editor which allows administrators to easily organize article content and add images with necessary meta-data.
- Collaborated on implementing continuous deployments using BitBucket pipelines and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Web Developer2016 - 2018Playtrix Research, Inc.
Technologies: Git, Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js, Laravel, PHP
- Collaborated and helped develop the admin part of the online gaming, and betting platform.
- Developed an optimized user hierarchy tree with six different user roles, and dozens of permissions.
- Implemented an efficient communication algorithm between the admin section, and the betting platform.
- Created a complete user activity log for the application.
- Implemented the ability to purchase or withdraw betting credits in Bitcoins.
- Added a webhooks feature to enable other applications to receive data from the platform.
- Developed real-time reports with a dozen different filters.
Web Developer2012 - 2014Balfour Beach Inn
Technologies: MySQL, jQuery, PHP
- Implemented multi-level user management into an existing hotel management application.
- Developed and integrated new modules into a hotel management application.
- Designed the architecture of an online POS system application.
- Developed inventory tracking, and an auto re-ordering system for the POS application.
- Implemented different kinds of PDF, and Excel reports.
- Maintained the server stack based around Ubuntu, Apache, and MySQL.