Verified Expert in Engineering
Milos develops high-performing, full-stack applications, and services. As a Laravel certified developer, he prefers using the Laravel PHP framework for writing testable, and maintainable PHP applications. In addition to his technical skills, Milos also has experience building and scaling SaaS applications from the ground up.
Git, Sequel Pro, Sublime Text, PhpStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was a custom CMS used to manage the websites and social presence of shopping malls, and their tenants.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Nomadic Tribe, LLC. (via Toptal)
- Developed most of the features for the multi-role admin portal used for managing data for the platform using Vue.js and Vuex.
- Assisted in the development of the corporate website for the company using Nuxt.js, which included various social network-like features.
- Implemented and documented numerous REST API endpoints used by the iOS application and the corporate website.
- Reviewed and optimized the API endpoints and reduced the overall number of database queries per request, which made the API responses 10x faster.
- Implemented custom plugins for a WYSIWYG editor which allows administrators to easily organize article content and add images with necessary meta-data.
- Collaborated on implementing continuous deployments using BitBucket pipelines and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Designed the complete architecture for the custom CMS that the company uses.
- Developed the back end of the main CMS application with CodeIgniter, and the front end using Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Created reusable packages that are utilized in multiple applications created by the company.
- Covered crucial parts of the main application with automated tests.
- Maintained the server stack (WHM, Apache, MySQL, Redis).
- Integrated various third-party services and APIs (Facebook and Twitter APIs, for example).
- Worked on the REST API for the main application used by other in-house applications.
- Implemented a custom newsletter manager with a dynamic newsletter builder.
- Developed the Vue.js single page application that can communicate, and update an unlimited number of CMS instances via the REST API.
Playtrix Research, Inc.
- Collaborated and helped develop the admin part of the online gaming, and betting platform.
- Developed an optimized user hierarchy tree with six different user roles, and dozens of permissions.
- Implemented an efficient communication algorithm between the admin section, and the betting platform.
- Created a complete user activity log for the application.
- Implemented the ability to purchase or withdraw betting credits in Bitcoins.
- Added a webhooks feature to enable other applications to receive data from the platform.
- Developed real-time reports with a dozen different filters.
Balfour Beach Inn
- Implemented multi-level user management into an existing hotel management application.
- Developed and integrated new modules into a hotel management application.
- Designed the architecture of an online POS system application.
- Developed inventory tracking, and an auto re-ordering system for the POS application.
- Implemented different kinds of PDF, and Excel reports.
- Maintained the server stack based around Ubuntu, Apache, and MySQL.
Vanguard: Advanced PHP Login and User Managementhttps://vanguardapp.io
Advanced Security: PHP Register and Login Systemhttps://codecanyon.net/item/advanced-security-php-registerlogin-system/5282621
Laravel 5, Tailwind CSS, Laravel, Bulma, CodeIgniter, Laravel Mix, Bootstrap, Nuxt.js, Angular, PHPUnit
Vue, Facebook API, Twitter API, jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, React, Vuex, jQuery UI
Laravel Echo, Vue CLI, Git, PhpStorm, Sublime Text, Sequel Pro, Behat, NGINX, Apache, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
RESTful Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, Agile Software Development
DigitalOcean, Amazon EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MacOS, Linux
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Memcached
Software Architecture, Laravel Forge, System Administration, Full-stack, Amazon Route 53
Master's Degree in Computer Science: Security of Computer Systems
University of Niš - Nis, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Niš - Nis, Serbia
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Laravel Certified Developer
CS100.1x: Introduction to Big Data with Apache Spark