Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Development Management Developer
Homestead, Linux, PhpStorm, Docker
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is an enterprise application that helps elementary and secondary schools to manage their students and staff members.
Senior Software Developer | Team Lead
- Build, guided, and educated the development team.
- Worked closely with stakeholders and the UI/UX designer on the implementation and design of new features.
- Built deployment cycles and development processes for the whole application.
- Implemented TDD, integration, and E2E tests as well.
- Performed one-on-one meetings with the development team.
- Tracked the team performance and reported to the CTO.
- Implemented a new Queue system with full monitoring.
- Worked on a complete rewrite of a multi-tenant legacy back end.
Senior PHP Engineer
- Worked on new features for the Arbor Education platform.
- Collaborated with multiple teams from different countries.
- Worked with Zend (Laminas) framework and on legacy refactoring.
- Collaborated in every sprint planning and setting up team goals.
- Supported the development team with difficult tasks.
- Guided and educated the development team as a consultant.
- Organized workshops for educating the development team.
- Increased team efficiency by recognizing bottlenecks.
- Helped set developers' goals for a six-month period.
Senior Software Developer | Team Lead
- Mentored, recruited, and managed the development team.
- Set up workflows and procedures around internal communications and development.
- Oversaw and organized different tasks within the development team.
- Developed and maintained the whole Opinodo platform.
- Implemented continuous deployment, continuous delivery, and continuous integration cycles.
- Created CRON jobs for data updating and synchronization.
- Worked as a lead architect for the Opinodo platform.
- Screened candidates for the position of PHP developer.
Freelance Full-stack Developer
- Made a WordPress theme with the Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Developed a website for a construction company with the Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Supported other teams in making a platform for students and making RESTful API service, a web application, and a mobile application.
- Collaborated with team members in extending features to an existing RESTful API.
- Developed a freelance platform using Laravel and LAMP stack.
- Created a web application for keeping and maintaining your code snippets.
- Made a company dashboard application for the company overview.
- Coordinated with a small younger team of inexperienced developers.
- Created a basic version of the Slack web application, that handles slow internet connection.
- Performed integrations of common APIs (Twitter, Trello, Slack, and more).
- Made a RESTful API that can provide both web and mobile platforms.
- Handled the continuous delivery and continuous integration using Heroku.
- Used CRON calls for automatic synchronization of the database.
- Created a couple of CMS solutions using Laravel and Kohana.
- Wrote a custom PHP plugin and built a blog for a modeling agency.
- Worked on the web and mobile application for football bets.
- Worked on a website and mobile application for buying and selling coupons.
- Converted a Bootstrap theme to a WordPress theme with additional plugins.
- Created HTML/CSS website templates from PSD files.
Bootstrap 3, Laravel, Lumen, OAuth 2, Kohana, Zend Framework, Homestead, AngularJS, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Bulma, Chrome, Bootstrap, Symfony
REST APIs, jQuery, Slack API, Trello API, Vue, React, Google APIs, Twitter API, Facebook API, Vue 2
PhpStorm, Git, Notepad++, Trello, Cron, Vagrant, Apache, Sublime Text 3, Jira, Google Analytics, NGINX, Supervisor
RESTful Development, Agile, Design Patterns, Object-oriented Design (OOD), REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Scrum, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), MVC Design, Microservices Architecture, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Extreme Programming, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
Linux, LAMP, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Rancher, Drupal, Heroku
MySQL, JSON, Relational Databases, SQLite, Redis, MySQLi, Memcached
API Integration, Team Management, Software Development Management, APIs, Data Structures, Full-stack, Web Development, Software Design, Back-end, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Hexagonal Architecture, RESTful Services, Multitenancy, Software Architecture, OAuth, Ajax, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Architecture, Technical Leadership, Writing & Editing, Technical Documentation, Technical Instruction, Documentation, Single Sign-on (SSO), SaaS, Beanstalkd, Enterprise Systems, Programming, Operating Systems, Web Security, IT Project Management, HTML Parsing, Scalable Architecture, Laravel Forge, API Platforms, Technical Project Management, CI/CD Pipelines, Wikis
Bachelor's Degree in Web Development
SAE Institute - Belgrade, Serbia
Completed Credits towards an Engineer's Degree in Software Engineering
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade, Serbia