PHP Developer in Belgrade, Serbia
Senior PHP Engineer2018 - PRESENTArbor Education
Technologies: PHP, Zend, MySQL, Linux
- Worked on new features for the Arbor Education platform.
- Collaborated with multiple teams from different countries.
- Worked with Zend framework.
- Collaborated in every sprint planning and setting up team goals.
- Worked on refactoring Legacy code.
IT Consultant2018 - PRESENTOpinodo
- Supported the development team with difficult tasks.
- Guided and educated the development team.
- Organized workshops for educating the development team.
- Increased team efficiency by recognizing bottlenecks.
- Helped set developers' goals for a six-month period.
Senior Software Developer | Team Lead2017 - 2018Opinodo
- Mentored and managed the development team.
- Set up workflows and procedures around internal communications and development.
- Oversaw and organized different tasks within the development team.
- Developed and maintained the Opinodo platform.
- Implemented continuous deployment, contiunous delivery, and continuous integration cycles.
- Created CRON jobs for data updating and synchronization.
- Worked as a lead architect for the Opinodo platform.
- Screened candidates for the position of PHP developer.
Freelance Full-stack Developer2012 - 2017Freelance Work
- Made a WordPress theme with the Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Created a company's website with basic HTML/CSS.
- Added features to an existing web application.
- Developed a website for a construction company with the Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Supported other teams in making a platform for students, and in a making RESTful API service, a web application, and a mobile application.
- Built a website for a student job fair.
- Collaborated with team members in extending features to an existing RESTful API.
- Developed a freelance platform using Laravel.
Software Developer2016 - 2016Devana Technologies
- Created a web application for keeping and maintaining your code snippets.
- Made a company dashboard application for the company overview.
- Coordinated with a small younger team of inexperienced developers.
- Created a basic version of the Slack web application, that handles slow internet connection.
- Performed integrations of common APIs (Twitter, Trello, Slack, and more).
- Made a RESTful API that can provide both web and mobile platforms.
- Handled the continuous delivery using Heroku.
- Used CRON calls for automatic synchronization of the database.
Junior Developer2014 - 2015EXE4U
- Created a couple of CMS solutions using Laravel and Kohana.
- Wrote a custom PHP plugin.
- Built a blog for a modeling agency.
- Worked on the web and mobile application for football bets.
- Worked on a website and mobile application for buying and selling coupons.
- Converted a Bootstrap theme to a WordPress theme.
- Helped to build a couple of different websites.
- Created HTML/CSS templates from PSD files.
- Opinodo (Development)http://opinodo.com/
Opinodo is a market research platform that consists of a multiple number of applications. They pick and collect interesting surveys from different market research companies. Based on the demographics of your panelists, we match the right interview with the right person.
- Arbor MIS (Development)
Arbor MIS is a SaaS application for managing primary and secondary schools from their students, to teachers, and other staff members.
- E-Student (Development)
E-Student is a platform for universities which connects students with their responsibilities (schedules, courses, grades, and more) and enables communication between professors, students, and faculty/staff.
- Honorarci (Development)http://www.honorarci.rs/
Honorarci is a freelance work platform. You can find any sort of service and you can also promote your work and find employment.
- Demme Learning (Development)
Demme Learning is an independent family-owned and operated publishing company. Each of the Demme Learning products encourages children to explore and learn side-by-side with an engaged parent. It is a substantial platform with a variety of apps including Demme Learning, Placement Tool, Digital Pack, and Kinder Town.
- Company Dashboard (Development)
Company Dashboard is a web application that enables employees to see the overview of the company they work in. From team updates and official announcements to the newest tweets with their company name hashtags and their newest subscribed users for a product.
- Slack Optimizer (Development)
This is a simpler version of the Slack web application and enables you to chat over Slack from a slow internet connection. If you're on the road and using a 3G mobile connection, Slack Optimizer is your solution to send instant messages to your team.
- Kuponizacija (Development)
Kuponizacija is an application for buying and selling coupons. Many stores have coupons with discounts and Kuponizacija enables you to get all the discounts on some available products. It is supported on the web and also for Android and iOS platforms.
- Code Snippets (Development)
This is a web application for keeping and maintaining your code snippets. It is similar to GitHub's Gist. Very useful for all developers who use the same block of code often in similar projects.
- SmartBets (Development)
SmartBets is an application for maximizing your betting profits. You can view all major football leagues and competitions, select some matches and check betting odds and which bookmaker can get you the most profit for the selected ticket.
- Color Panda (Development)http://www.colorpanda.com/
If you don't have a printer at home, or you want to print some large book in PDF format, or you simply want to make a new batch of your business cards—Color Panda allows you to print any sort of text file or document and delivers it to your home address.
- Slimmy (Development)
Slimmy is an application for keeping track of calorie intake. You can add up the caloric intake of your daily meals and set up your daily calorie limit so you can keep track if you exceed the number of calories in one day.
FrameworksBootstrap 3, Laravel, OAuth 2, Kohana, Zend Framework, AngularJS, JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
Libraries/APIsREST APIs, jQuery, Slack API, Trello API, Google APIs, Twitter API, Facebook API
ToolsPhpStorm, Git, Notepad++, Cron, Vagrant, Apache, Sublime Text 3, Jira, Google Analytics, Nginx, Supervisor
ParadigmsAgile, Design Patterns, Object-oriented Design (OOD), REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Scrum, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Extreme Programming, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
PlatformsLAMP, Linux, Heroku
StorageMySQL, JSON, Relational Databases, SQLite, Redis, Memcached
OtherData Structures, Full-stack, Team Management, Software Architecture, Team & Development Management, APIs, OAuth, Ajax, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), PSD to HTML, SSO, SaaS, Beanstalkd, Enterprise Systems
- Engineer's degree in Software Engineering2011 - 2019University of Belgrade, Faculty of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade, Serbia