Verified Expert in Engineering
Milutin is a computer science engineer with a bachelor's degree and a senior full-stack web developer with a decade of experience working on solo and team projects. He currently focuses on Laravel, Angular, React, Node.js, and .NET. Milutin is also one of the creators and main developers of the tennis app (ACES TM) and recently worked on the Olympics ticketing app for Paris 2024 for the past two years.
Full-stack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), WebStorm, PhpStorm, GitHub, Docker, MacOS, DataGrip, HTML5, HTML, Databases
The most amazing...
...things I've done are a tennis management app used by more than 100 top tennis academies worldwide and a ticketing platform for the Olympics in Paris 2024.
CEO/Senior Full-stack Web Developer
- Served as the CEO at the startup for the student management in elementary and high schools in Serbia.
- Designed the architecture of the system for an outbound email with Drip Mail and worked with a team of developers to build it from scratch.
- Maintained a large web app as a bridge between a Windows-based application for magazine subscription management and WordPress as the CMS engine through which customers could order magazine subscriptions, manage them, renew, etc. Integration via SOAP.
- Built and managed a team of more than 10 developers working on different projects and technologies simultaneously.
Solutions Architect | Technical Product Manager
- Developed a new B2C platform from the ground up using Angular and TypeScript.
- Worked closely with design and business in designing a new B2C platform.
- Developed an admin dashboard as part of the site, completely integrated with Google Firebase for Firestore and Fire Auth.
ESO - ENTERTAINMENT STRATEGY ONLINE Limited
- Customized MediaWiki skin to fit client needs and design.
- Provided guidance on optimal MediaWiki usage and strategies to deliver an exceptional solution for a gaming wiki site.
- Extended and improved different MediaWiki extensions to fit client problems.
- Implemented responsive design for the MediaWiki skin and expanded it with customizable options to conceal native wiki elements.
Senior Full-stack Developer
On Location Experiences
- Initialized and developed, single-handedly, the 1st phase of a client-facing portal (B2C) for hospitality package selling for six months. I then got three more developers to join my team and manage them.
- Collaborated closely with UX and UI designers on developing the portal from the start.
- Defined tasks in Jira and attended Scrum ceremonies.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Developed a mockup from design for the future platform in Angular.
- Created an initial platform for displaying the analysis results with charts and tables.
- Collaborated closely with two remote teams to deliver high-quality products for top-notch clients.
- Implemented different API endpoints and authorizations.
Senior Laravel Developer/Senior Angular Developer
- Designed the architecture of an enterprise system.
- Developed a server-side API with Laravel and designed a database system for a multitenancy database.
- Served as the lead developer for an Angular single-page application. Started with Angular 2 and finished with Angular 9.
- Developed Ionic with Angular hybrid mobile applications and published them in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Senior Laravel Developer/React Developer/ReactNative Developer
Five A Side
- Developed an application for organizing football (soccer) matches for recreational games (5v5).
- Provides support for venue owners to offer pitches and for regular users to connect with other players and book terms.
- Designed the architecture and the database of the system.
- Led three different teams that developed a server-side API with Laravel, a client-side SPA React app, and a React Native application for iOS and Android.
Project Manager/AngularJS and Laravel Developer
- Designed the architecture of an application for social media impression reseller.
- Implemented 10+ different APIs (reseller APIs and social media APIs).
- Implemented the three different payment methods along with the admin panel for management of the bonuses, stats, and refunds.
- Created public API for third-party clients with OAuth2.
- Created separate admin and client panels using AngularJS.
- Worked on various basic tasks like PSD to HTML conversions and small Laravel projects.
- Handled custom WordPress plugin and theme development jobs.
- Developed an E-Ocene project for the student administration for elementary and high schools in Serbia.
The 2024 Summer Olympicshttps://olympics.onlocationexp.com/paris2024/
I was the main developer working on this project for almost two years, from the early start and design phase with UI and UX designers to the final delivery into production.
ACES motivates players, parents, and coaches to share what they see and experience. Our engaging, customizable, simple to use app will improve the productivity and communication of your organization.
Streaming Movies Righthttps://streamingmoviesright.com/
I created a new database design, implemented an external API for fetching data, and created optimized queries for maximum performance boost and page ranking score. Also, I implemented all required SEO features.
Real Estate Agency Website
With a redesign and desire to improve performance, we have decided to rebuild the platform with modern front-end technologies (Angular). But to keep costs low, we have decided to keep the current admin panel as is and only build a new layer of API on top of the existing platform.
I have picked Node.js with Express.js to build a new API over the old Laravel app and use it with Angular v4 SPA for best performance. The site also has all required SEO settings configurable from the admin panel.
The challenge was creating a server-side rendering (SSR) for SEO purposes, as there was no Angular Universal back then.
Debt Management Platform
The challenge here was to schedule all daily drop-offs and pickups for boxes and make it easy for the admin and drivers to use. We have built-in options to create dynamic time slots, open/close any time slot, and offer customers options from standard to fully custom order packages.
Job Management Platform for Waste Collection Company
Mobile app for iOS and Android for the workers to execute jobs with GPS tracking, photos, signatures, and more. The ability to automatically outsource to sub-contractors based on the job location and other criteria, with a back-end portal for customers and sub-contractors.
Office Renting Platform
We had an iOS and Android developer for mobile apps.
Airport Taxi Wiesbadenhttp://www.airporttaxiwiesbaden.de/
The main goal was to reach maximum performance, speed, and SEO settings and make the website available in English and German using the same codebase.
Laravel, Angular, Bootstrap, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), AngularJS, Ionic, Express.js, Redux, Next.js, Material UI, Swagger, React Native, NativeScript, .NET Core, Tailwind CSS, Cypress, NestJS
React, jQuery, Node.js, REST APIs, Google APIs, Google API, Laravel Homestead, NgRx, Stripe, Puppeteer, Chart.js, Passport.js, Twilio API, React Redux, Vue, Moustache.js
GitHub, PhpStorm, WebStorm, Postman, Prisma, Navicat, Git, Webpack, NGINX, Vagrant, WinSCP, DataGrip, Babel, Figma, MediaWiki
CRUD, REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Scalable Application, Unit Testing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), DevOps, Microservices
Heroku, WordPress, Windows, DigitalOcean, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Mobile, Android, iOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Firebase
MySQL, Databases, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Full-stack, Content Management Systems (CMS), API Integration, Architecture, APIs, Front-end Development, Front-end, Bootstrap 5, CSV, Data Visualization, Charts, Graphs, Dashboards, Team Leadership, User Interface (UI), Angular Bootstrap, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Full-stack Development, Back-end Development, Back-end, User Experience (UX), UI Components, Design Systems, Charting, Computer Science, Scraping, Web Scraping, Software Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Documentation, Videos, Mobile Apps, Product Management, PWA, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Redux Toolkit, Solution Architecture, CTO
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Faculty of Electronic Engineering - University of Nis - Nis, Serbia
NgRx (with NgRx Data) - The Complete Guide by Angular University
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring