ServiceNow Architect2010 - PRESENTAccenture
- Led ServiceNow teams for a variety of projects including ITSM, ITOM, HRSM, a mobile application, and a portal; also contributed to automation projects and planning for tool migration strategies.
- Contributed to IT transformations in applications like ITSM, HRSD, ITOM, CSM, and PPM.
- Implemented a service portal, automated VMWare with Morpheus and Ansible, developed an automated testing framework (ATF), and contributed to mobile development for all the users in the organization with different interfaces.
- Earned the following achievements: Accenture Celebrates Excellence (ACE) and the HR & L Outstanding Performer Award.
Senior ServiceNow Developer2014 - 2017Genpact
- Developed a range of ServiceNow projects including ITSM, ITOM, and HRSD; implemented different integrations like REST, SOAP, LDAP, Import Set API, T-Systems, Orange Systems, Dell Boomi, and more.
- Documented all implementations and defined all best practices within the team.
- Created a best practice database for implementations and integrations.
- Attended workshops and gathered requirements.
- Helped to develop a service portal for different streams with real-time integrations.
- Won the award of Performance of the Year on a Global Level for my work for Genpact.
ServiceNow Developer2011 - 2014Inleagues Software Technologies
- Worked as a ServiceNow developer and admin support for applications—implementing incident tracking (from creation to closure) while communicating with businesses.
- Monitored service-level agreements (SLAs) and operation-level agreements (OLAs).
- Developed and supported a web app using J2EE, XML, EJB servlets, and JSP. This system provides reports and crucial information to reseller panel representatives so that they can sell services to business customers and end users.
- Created new functionalities on the app by querying the database tables.
- Administered the control panel application and supported the app and device configuration on the network.