iOS Developer, Tech Lead, Architect2018 - 2021Verizon Media
Technologies: Metrics, Git, iOS Instruments, Integration Testing, Unit Testing, Core Audio, Audio Engines, ARKit, iOS SceneKit, Remote Team Leadership, Team Leadership, Technical Leadership, Funnel Analysis, HSQL, Data Reporting, Google Data Studio, SDKs, System Architecture, Code Architecture, Objective-C, Xcode, Swift 5, Swift
- Acted as a team/tech lead for the AR SDK iOS team. Communicated with various teams (marketing, product, planning) and synchronized between-team tasks. Held candidate interviews and reported back to management.
- Oversaw the development of an AR SDK which got integrated into Verizon Media's application ecosystems such as Yahoo Sports/Finance/Weather/Mail.
- Developed a networking management code segment which handled everything, from retries to caching, error handling, and more.
- Created an action chaining system which would enable various sounds, animations, and properties to be chained in sequence and under specific conditions.
iOS Team/Tech Lead, Senior Developer, Software Architect2013 - 2018Five
- Led the iOS development department. Acted as the iOS technical lead.
- Led an eight-month-long chatbot/back-end project in Node.js (AWS) for Marriott International. The project involved almost everything, from back-end development, databases, bot flow scripting, and NLP to sentiment analysis.
- Led a year-long iOS/web game development team in a VSP-based product for discovering sight deficiencies while playing computer games.
- Contributed to the iOS app, Learn Languages by Rosetta Stone.
- Worked on CiLabs' suite of iOS conference apps, like Web Summit, Collision, RISE, MoneyConf, and SURGE.
- Led a team of seven people during the creation of the Ministry of Sound iOS mobile app. Implemented Chromecast support and prepared the app for vehicle dashboard integration (Ford, Rover, Jaguar).
- Rewrote the Croatian National Tourist Board iOS mobile app using upgraded design and coding standards.
- Led the technical aspects of various projects as well as projects as a whole.
- Contributed to SOAP service design and created an iOS shopping app.
- Created an audio player engine as well as an offline data caching mechanism. Made an active M3U8 parser for HLS audio support. Gained proficiency in reproducing various HTTP audio streaming formats.
Developer2009 - 2013PKE Systems
Technologies: Git, Panther Tool Suite, IBM Informix, wxWidgets, Boost, Python, Boost.Build, C, C++
- Helped rewrite an existing C-based server engine into C++.
- Upgraded and maintained a PKI smart card CMS system used for personalized systems.
- Wrote SOAP server execution scripts for CMS system interaction.
- Developed for a proprietary server/dispatcher/client system with load-balancing support.
- Helped upgrade and port a Linux-based UI editor to Windows using an open-source UI component library.
Junior Developer2008 - 2009CS Computer Systems
Technologies: IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET, ASP
- Designed a CMS system for multimedia-based articles.
- Created CMS plugins for various multimedia item processing.
- Integrated a video clip processing engine with the CMS.
- Mentored a teammate during the creation of an administrator section of the CMS.
- Worked on improving a company website.
Web and Back-end Developer2004 - 2007SRCE
- Developed the Trouble ticketing system for the university's network.
- Created a network node fallout point detection and graph formation.
- Designed surveillance scripts for network traffic monitoring.
- Helped construct the NOC MON intranet.
- Created a script for collecting router diagnostic information.