iOS Team/Tech Lead, Senior Developer, Software Architect2013 - 2018Five Minutes, Ltd.
- Led the iOS development department. Acted as iOS technical lead.
- Led an eight-month long chatbot/back-end project in Node.js (AWS) for Marriott International. The project involved about almost everything, from back-end development, databases, bot flow scripting, NLP, and sentiment analysis to AWS environment configuration.
- Led a year-long iOS/web game development team in a VSP-based product for discovering sight deficiencies while playing computer games.
- Contributed to the iOS app Learn Languages by Rosetta Stone.
- Worked on CiLabs' suite of iOS conference apps, like Web Summit, Collision, RISE, MoneyConf, and SURGE.
- Led a team of seven people during the creation of the Ministry of Sound iOS mobile app. Implemented Chromecast support as well as prepared the app for vehicle dashboard integration (Ford, Rover, Jaguar). Created an audio player engine as well as an offline data caching mechanism. Made an active M3U8 parser for HLS audio support. Gained proficiency in reproducing various HTTP audio streaming formats.
- Rewrote the Croatian National Tourist Board iOS mobile app using upgraded design and coding standards.
- Led the technical aspects of various projects.
- Contributed to SOAP service design and created an iOS shopping app.
Developer2009 - 2013PKE Systems
Technologies: C/C++, Boost.Build, Python, Boost, wxWidgets, IBM Informix, Windows batch scripts, Prolifics JAM/Panther
- Helped rewrite an existing C-based server engine into C++.
- Upgraded and maintained a PKI smart card CMS system used for personalized systems.
- Wrote SOAP server execution scripts for CMS system interaction.
- Developed for a proprietary server/dispatcher/client system with load-balancing support.
- Helped upgrade and port a Linux-based UI editor to Windows using an open-source UI component library.
Junior Developer2008 - 2009CS Computer Systems
Technologies: ASP, ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL, IIS
- Designed a CMS system for multimedia-based articles.
- Created CMS plugins for various multimedia item processing.
- Integrated a video clip processing engine with the CMS.
- Mentored a teammate during the creation of an administrator section of the CMS.
- Worked on improving a company website.
Web and Back-end Developer2004 - 2007SRCE
- Developed the Trouble ticketing system for the university's network.
- Created a network node fallout point detection and graph formation.
- Designed surveillance scripts for network traffic monitoring.
- Helped construct the NOC MON intranet.
- Created a script for collecting router diagnostic information.