Senior Developer2016 - 2017TicketSwap
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, BDD, TDD, CircleCI
- Built a service for classifying transaction risks (fraudsters).
- Improved the code and database performance by removing scalability bottlenecks.
- Migrated from in-house Jenkins to CircleCI.
- Switched from continuous delivery to continuous deployment.
- Introduced Behat for acceptance testing.
- Imported and processed large datasets from third-party services.
Senior Web Developer2015 - 2016Galton Voysey
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, MySQL, Ansible, Vagrant, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat
- Developed applications using test-first and behavior-driven development practices from start.
- Managed and provisioned our cloud server infrastructure.
- Implemented continuous integration and development principles into the feature development workflow.
- Used Behat for user and business relevant behavior-driven development.
- Modeled technical specifications and code using PHPSpec.
Senior Web Developer2014 - 2015Zizoo Boats
Technologies: PHP, Symfony 2, AWS, Ansible, Vagrant, Behat, PHPUnit
- Handled the internationalization issues for the products competing in global markets.
- Provisioned and maintained our staging and production server environments using Ansible.
- Hosted our application with security and scalability in mind by using AWS.
- Built all of the features with high quality in mind by introducing testing tools and guidelines to our team.
- Introduced the CircleCI continuous integration service into our development process.
- Switched from manual acceptance testing to using Behat to verify our changes didn't change or break other workflows.
Technical Analyst2013 - 2014Njuskalo.hr
Technologies: PHP, SQL, UML
- Prepared the technical specifications to transform our business requirements into terms that developers could work with.
- Managed the projects as a non-developer and had to relay all the relevant information and changes to the developers.
- Created harmonious customer and business workflows together that met the business requirements for the given proposals.
Web Developer | Team Lead | Tech Architect2009 - 2012Trikoder
Technologies: PHP, Apache, MySQL, Sphinx, Backbone.js,
- Maintained a large code base monolith while adding new features on weekly bases.
- Introduced Kanban to the development environment.
- Built APIs for smartphone applications.
- Introduced a Sphinx search to use for all of our text searches.
- Scaled a web app from 25 to 300 million page views per month.
- Implemented multi-server application principles so our app could run on more than one server.
- Led a team of ten developers.
Web Developer2002 - 2005Freelance
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Worked as a one-man-band developer.
- Developed multiple, small, but interesting web sites.
- Simultaneously handled different clients and their projects.
- Improved my own CMS and libraries to fit different customer needs.
Web Programmer (Full-Stack Developer)2001 - 2002ZamirNet
Technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL
- Created an e-learning platform from scratch.
- Built a tool used mostly to teach people how to use internet and what the internet is.
- Developed for an NGO.
- Created a small CMS for our website.
- Collaborated on an international project with multiple organizations included in the process.