Verified Expert in Engineering
Web Services Developer
Mitesh is a certified Magento developer as well as a solution specialist. He has over a decade of professional web programming experience, including over 12 years as an eCommerce professional specializing in web service APIs, 3rd-party integrations, custom extension development, speed optimization, and template integration. Mitesh prides himself on delivering only quality, optimized code and upholding high professional standards.
MySQL, Magento, PHP, APIs, Salesforce Bulk API
The most amazing...
...work I've done was to build great eShops in Magento; I had to create multiple stores without changing the storefront and with a customized payment method.
Parcel Shield Insurance Services, LP
- Developed a Magento-based extension for selecting the insurance option in the cart or checkout; based on that, the insurance cost is added to the cart.
- Integrated order and shipment with the Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Created a Shopify public app for insurance calculations and integration with Salesforce.
PHP/Magento Back-end Developer
Spandex House Inc.
- Fixed specific issues related to UI and improved customers' browsing experience.
- Fixed admin side issues such as: orders can't be canceled, image uploads not working, and newsletter not working.
- Improved mobile view of the website and fixed the issues.
Zebrafish Labs, Inc.
- Developed and maintained imgIX image import extension for Magento 2.
- Implemented the extension so we can use third-party images from imgIX channels without storing them in the Magento database.
- Completed the challenge of providing the imgIX image import feature in the page builder.
Magento Extension Development
Zebrafish Labs, Inc.
- Developed an extension to manage image sources for Magento (products and CMS) from Imgix image sources using a simple URL and Imgix API.
- Created an installable extension for Magento Community, Enterprise, and Cloud.
- Implemented MFTF testing, so when we install this plugin to any Magento instance and run the MFTF command from CMD it will do automated testing for all plugin features by setting up test values.
PHP/Magento Back-end Developer | Customer-facing eCommerce
Spandex House Inc.
- Fixed all issues related to the responsive sites. Worked on speed improvement.
- Built a Marketplace for client shops by installing custom plugins and configuring them.
- Sorted out layered navigation issues in the client's website.
Zebrafish Labs, Inc.
- Created Magento 2 extensions for integration of imgix images with Magento products, categories, or CMS page images.
- Implemented imgix image view in the page builder so the admin can select images and create CMS pages. They can also define the position of the image.
- Implemented MFTF test cases for automated testing when deploying extensions to live instances of different vendors.
Magento Back-end Development
ZYUS Life Sciences
- Migrated their Magento 1 website to a Magento 2 website with all the data.
- Recreated Moneris Checkout in Magento 2 since the implementation was done in Magento 1.
- Built all the customization in theme and created extensions done in their Magento 1 website to the Magento 2 website.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Silver Gold Bull
- Developed an extension to import CMS pages, Blocks, and email templates to the production site.
- Created product import script custom based on client requirements.
- Created payment method for eBay and managed payments with Custom API.
Choreo LLC (Toptal Client)
- Developed an extension for language translation using the Lilt API.
- Created JSON and HTML files using Magento Extension.
- Created the XLIFF file and then downloaded it from Lilt and updated product, category, CMS pages, and blocks translation in Magento.
- Built a consumer queue-based function to do heavy transactions in the background. Implemented Basic Auth for API.
Vayyar.com (Toptal Client)
- Worked on customizing the RMA. Created and configured a new store. Wrote custom extensions for shipping and checkout. Migrated multiple stores based on Magento 1 and Magento 2 instances. Implemented invoice PDF customization and theme changes.
- Migrated multiple stores based on Magento 1 and Magento 2 instances.
- Implemented invoice PDF customization and theme changes.
Developer for a Magento eCommerce Site
Mezmiz (via Toptal)
- Integrated Klaviyo checkout in their Magento 1 website.
- Enabled logins via Facebook and Google and customized them.
- Implemented customizations as per the client's request.
- Fixed issues with the website and resolved front-end and back-end side issues.
WOW Wireless (via Toptal)
- Fixed website bugs concerning certain custom forms and design-related issues in a responsive nature.
- Upgraded the PHP version and resolved any issues in Magento due to that.
- Optimized the speed.
Full-stack Magento Developer
Churchill Gowns (via Toptal)
- Made a new website.
- Fixed a lot of CSS and coding issues.
- Revamped the coding of certain extensions as per Magneto standards.
- Developed the "Hire or Rental Gown" feature.
- Implemented speed optimization.
- Created certain CMS pages.
Michael Mootz Candies (via Toptal)
- Worked on tasks as per client requirement.
- Fixed some critical issues in the website.
- Developed an add-to-cart popup.
- Made changes to the CSS code to fix some issues.
- Created a price chart on the product-details page based on configurable product options.
- Set a featured product carousel.
Kompani Group (via Toptal)
- Developed both the front end and back end with Magento.
- Worked as a WordPress developer as well as doing template integration and customization as per client need.
- Integrated Magento with WordPress using FishPig and customizing it according to the client's needs.
Senior Web Developer
- Developed Magento extensions and theme integrations.
- Worked as a back-end developer.
- Implemented third-party integrations.
- Provided solutions.
Senior Web Developer
Hidden Web Genius
- Created themes with Magento.
- Developed WordPress plugins.
- Worked on the back end with Magento.
- Customized solutions according to client needs.
Silver Touch Technologies
- Dedicated resources to UK clients.
- Created CSS templates.
- Trained the client's staff about the Magento back end.
Junior Web Developer
- Built custom frameworks in PHP.
- Created websites and components in Joomla.
- Developed customizations in an ASP.NET project.
Zebrafish Labs, Inc - Imgix Extension Development
Finally, I completed the challenge of providing the imgIX image import feature in the page builder.
ZYUS Life Sciences
I built all the customization in the theme and created extensions done in their Magento 1 website to the Magento 2 website.
CD Keys | Toptalhttps://www.cdkeys.com/
Cloak: Custom-made Rugs | Websitehttp://www.cloak.ch/
• Built a feature that allowed the user to build and order a customized rug product in the front end and then be able to get the correct price quote for it.
• Developed a custom-made image gallery on the product page.
• Optimized the speed by customizing third-party plugins as per client needs.
• Implemented a FedEx integration.
• Customized the back end.
PrintVision (via Toptal)https://www.printvision.co.uk/
Stylevate | Website
• Stylevator registration
• Buy the whole catalog feature
• Importing Stylevator from the old site
• Email templates
• Whatsapp share button
Nora Butler Gallery & Gifts | Websitehttp://www.norabutler.com/
I used the Ultimo theme for them and then customized the work by creating an accordion menu and a zoom feature on the product list page.
Top Drawer Lingerie | Websitehttp://topdrawerlingerie.com/
My part was to integrate the PSD template to the site and to install an Instagram feed integration on the home page. I used a custom color swatch extension to show color and size options on the products.
Hard to Find Whiskey | Website
I created a custom search feature for this store. The back-end was integrated with a liquor retail API to manage the stock in Magento, which will update during runtime. I also built a feature to check the stock of the items added to the cart during runtime with their supplier's API.
Donna Ida | Websitehttp://www.donnaida.com/
It required multi-vendor support where the supplier could manage their products.
Taaks: Printers in Birmingham | Website
I built their website and customized it according to client needs. I created a feature that does price calculation based on the number of cards ordered. I also uploaded an artwork feature.
Michael Mootz Candies | Toptalhttp://michaelmootzcandies.com/
Macron Stores | Websiteshttp://macronstore.no/
The essential features of the project were:
• All the stores were to have the same storefront without changing the store views or URL.
• The customer should be able to place a single order at different stores.
I created an admin-friendly back end and also built a Klarna payment method.
Sinoway Pouch Station | Toptal
I created several extensions for both the front end and back end.
PTIntl (via Toptal)http://ptintl.com/
I did a lot of customization and created certain extensions like a 3D tool where we can see STL files with 3D drawing and effects.
Elliquark (via Toptal)
This project was built in the Magento 2 framework, and I also integrated a store locator plugin.
Mezmiz.com (via Toptal)
Delallo | Websitehttps://www.delallo.com/shop/
Magento Modules, Composer, NGINX
Magento 1, Magento API, Magento, Magento 2, WooCommerce, WordPress, BigCommerce, Shopify
Front-end Development, APIs, eCommerce, Payment Gateways, WordPress Plugins, Web Services, Architecture, PayPal, PWA, Shopify Customizations, Lilt, WordPress Multisite, Front-end, Back-end Development, Back-end
jQuery, PayPal API, Salesforce Bulk API, React, Vue
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Institute of Technology—Nirma University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Magento Certified Developer