Verified Expert in Engineering
Unix Systems Engineer and DevOps Developer
Moushegh is Linux systems and DevOps engineer specializing in cloud-native solutions. He is a scripting enthusiast and experienced system administrator and, at the same time, very passionate about the state of art technologies. Moushegh brings solid experience with large infrastructures, CI/CD, automation, pipelines, and team management.
Terraform, Linux, NGINX, Bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Helm, CI/CD Pipelines
The most amazing...
...I've built an automated multi-region global infrastructure for an IoT platform entirely through coding.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Developed a cloud-native infrastructure for the project based on Google Cloud Platform services and open-source products.
- Maintained the old infrastructure and performed migrations to the new one.
- Built modern and best practices compliant fully automated and coded environments.
- Planned and built the infrastructure based on virtual machines and containers.
- Set up and configured web, proxy, and database services.
- Constructed monitoring and alerting as well as CI/CD pipelines.
Urbana Smart Solutions S.r.l.
- Maintained and refactored IoT Terraform infrastructure code.
- Implemented monitoring, tracing, and observability tools.
- Developed and implemented various on-demand solutions.
- Developed infrastructure as code for various projects.
- Improved and built CI/CD pipelines for various projects.
- Enhanced and developed cloud infrastructure for clients.
- Designed an easily portable and scaleable Terraform infrastructure across multiple accounts code for a complex atomic infrastructure requiring only authorization tokens of desired accounts.
- Created fully automated pipelines for the application.
- Developed a fully automated pipeline for the infrastructure.
Head of SRE Department
- Performed root cause analysis (RCA) in deficient areas to identify and resolve central issues.
- Led associate focus groups and meetings to obtain suggestions, address concerns and issues, and foster positive relations among team members and management.
- Enhanced operational efficiency and reduced labor expenses by developing and optimizing standard practices.
- Created and implemented strategies for improving operational efficiency and accuracy.
- Managed a high workload with a consistent record of achieving deadlines and production targets.
Senior Unix/Linux Systems Engineer
- Designed and deployed the extensive infrastructure comprising bare metal, virtual hosts, and containers.
- Developed CI/CD to create, modify, and deliver various server configurations for large complex infrastructure.
- Automated and monitored procedures and pipelines.
- Built lightweight APIs for inter-product communication.
- Developed Bash scripts for a series of complex tasks.
Unix/Linux System Administrator
- Configured and managed the virtualization of servers.
- Set up and managed various web and proxy servers for enhanced performance.
- Deployed and set up database servers and backup services.
- Managed DNS servers and third-party content delivery networks (CDN) via API.
- Implemented and managed CI/CD pipelines for optimized performance.
IaC on AWShttps://www.docday.com/
GeoIp DB Updaterhttps://github.com/Amirbekyan/geoipdbupdater
Firmware for a Hardware Devicehttps://www.magnosco.com/
Automated Infrastructure Code for an eCommerce Platformhttps://fungis.co
Bash, Regex, HTML, CSS, PHP, Go, Perl
NGINX, Terraform, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, Zabbix, Git, Systemd, Grafana, Postfix, Ansible, GitLab, OpenVPN, Helm, GitHub, Kong, Istio, VPN, lighttpd, Squid, TeamCity, VMware, Jira, Makefile, Logstash, Apache, Chef, Puppet, Bitbucket
DevOps, Penetration Testing, Continuous Development (CD), DDoS, Azure DevOps
Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, BSD, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux RHEL/CentOS, Debian Linux, Azure, CentOS, Apache2, KVM, Open edX, OpenResty, Apache Kafka
Google Cloud, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Alibaba Cloud, Elasticsearch, Memcached, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), ClickHouse
Operations, System Administration, Linux Administration, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Scalability, HAProxy, Galera Cluster, Cloudflare, Gitolite, BIND9, Failover Solutions, NFS, BIND, CI/CD Pipelines, Informatics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Prometheus, Argo CD, Kyverno, Hetzner, Linkerd, Architecture, LXC, FTP, VMware ESXi, Microsoft Azure, IT Audits, VNC, Redis Clusters, RPM Packaging, LoRaWAN, Sitemaps, Containers, Cloud, MinIO, DNS
Security, IT Security
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
European Educational Academy - Yerevan, Armenia
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Applied Mathematics
Yerevan State University - Yerevan, Armenia