Muhammed Kadir Yücel
Verified Expert in Engineering
Muhammed is a blockchain developer with eight years of experience working remotely. He is passionate about conducting research and sharing knowledge during the process. As a team leader, he worked at the national research center on ARINC 653 compatible RTOS, designing and developing several parts. Muhammed specializes in D programming language used in distributed systems and blockchain platforms.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Blockchain
The most amazing...
...thing I've contributed to is an ARINC 653 compatible partitioned operating system for airborne systems.
- Developed a node initialization and initial peer finding and implemented the standardized DNS.
- Used D language to contribute to the D language public libraries.
- Ported an application profiling and tracing utility Tracy to D language and its garbage collector.
- Developed and designed an ARINC 653 compatible partitioned operating system for airborne systems.
- Managed a team of five members, planned and assigned tasks, and followed suggested software development and team management activities under the DO-178C standard.
- Collaborated with the research team while leading a research project about hypervisor systems and developed a simple hypervisor that works on the QEMU x86 emulator.
Part-time Computer Engineer
- Developed a mobile application that tracks location inside buildings using WiFi signals.
- Conducted research about smart city infrastructures like Living Labs and Fab Labs.
- Researched about smart car communication using WiFi IEEE 802.11p.
Private Communication Channel Apphttps://github.com/mkykadir/ChannelX
• Users use their phone numbers and email addresses to communicate.
• A relay phone number and mail address are used to communicate between parties by hiding their personal phone numbers and email addresses.
• Python 3 with Flask back and front end.
Theatre Social Mediahttps://github.com/itucsdb1610/itucsdb1610
• Python 3
• User management with permission system
• Public deployment still alive
C, Python, Assembler x86, C++, SQL, Java, Embedded C, D, Solidity, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Python 3
Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, Ethereum, Blockchain, Arduino, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, Bluemix
Programming, ARINC, Operating Systems, Memory Management, Team Management, Hypervisors, Architecture, DO-178B/C, 802.11p
Git, IBM Rational ClearCase, Ansible, Grafana, Stellar SDK, Node-RED, GitHub
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Istanbul Technical University - Istanbul, Turkey