Developer2021 - PRESENTToptal Clients
- Created a Bootstrap 5 and React design system and website from scratch for a startup, allowing users to manage their expenses and taxes.
- Delivered enhancements for a construction plan management app called Planfred—a multi-action edit feature and text blocks feature using Vue.js and Nuxt.js.
- Created back-end APIs using Express.js and MongoDB API (Mongoose) and wrote end-to-end test cases in Cypress.io for UI and back-end API endpoints for multiple features. These were for Planfred.
Staff Software Engineer2020 - 2021ServiceNow
- Developed the NLU Workbench dashboard to train, test, publish, and manage machine learning models that power the platform's chatbot, search, and IoT capabilities. Customer adoption increased many folds in the initial release.
- Implemented best-in-industry coding standards and integrations with DevOps to enhance the developer experience, including maintenance and upgrades.
- Enhanced user engagement by improving overall app performance and making the features easy to use and adopt.
Lead Engineer II2019 - 2020PepsiCo
- Single-handedly created working prototypes and POCs for complex, front-end solutions; in particular, a highly performant, image-heavy product branding site that powered the PepsiCo brand.
- Increased the performance of multiple customer-facing apps up to 95% and co-created a multiform PWA that worked like a native app, saving customers invaluable time while using those forms.
- Came up with and implemented innovative solutions that saved huge amounts for the company due to the in-house capabilities.
- Unified the company's design system and created a consolidated, reusable components library that was used across all projects.
- Worked on a campaign dashboard with dynamic page creation at runtime, using React, GatsbyJS, and Node.js-based microservices. This tool was successful in quickly publishing B2C campaigns, thus impacting daily revenue.
- Developed and delivered all front-end, tool-chain integrations including Lighthouse, ESLint, front-end security, accessibility, and PWA.
- Optimized tooling for DevOps integration with Git hooks and testing tools.
Specialist Senior2018 - 2019Deloitte
- Developed integrations and headless solutions in multiple frameworks, including Angular, React, Vue, and Stencil.js.
- Handled the entire product development for Sony PlayStation, the popular gaming eCommerce site. Developed modules, including checkout, order management, profile management, and catalog views, along with product listing and details views.
- Implemented and optimized front-end toolchains for better code and easy maintenance. Implemented test-driven development along with code optimization and type checking using TypeScript.
- Trained front-end teams on modern, front-end technical stacks and conducted hackathons to promote the adoption of these solutions.
Senior Software Analyst2012 - 2018Franklin Templeton
- Delivered highly successful product sites and corporate sites with localization features that generated a 130%+ increase in profits. I did this while working as a senior front-end developer.
- Participated actively in application improvement plans involving infrastructure and technical stack evaluation and modernization. Developed multiple POCs in Node.js and React as part of this evaluation.
- Developed user interfaces for customized tools for internal product management and process automation and was involved in DevOps and authentication system integrations as part of these efforts. These tools are still being used in the company.
- Introduced and perfected test-driven development and automation testing tools for the front-end technical stack and projects across the company and helped teams integrate them into all projects.
Software Engineer2010 - 2012Wipro
- Developed high-quality software that stood the test of time and helped manage and maintain codebases that were up-to-date with the latest best practices.
- Built responsive UIs that were used for all types of device screen resolutions and complied with the latest accessibility and web standards at the time.
- Worked on different types of project setups, gained exposure to different tech stacks, and successfully translated the learning into practice.