- Co-founder and CTOHDWR2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, iOS, Swift, AWS, Parse
- Architected the HDWR iOS app and back-end.
- Set up a media transcoding pipeline on AWS.
- Wrote back-end services in Rails and Parse cloud code.
- Created unit and acceptance tests for the iOS app using Quick and KIF.
- Managed the project and other developers on the team.
- Full-stack Software EngineerGusto2012 - 2014
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Backbone.js, AWS, Chef
- Implemented features to support taxes and forms in multiple states.
- Created an internal dashboard for data integrity.
- Assisted with migration to AWS.
- Managed office IT and security requirements, including setting up a VPN.
- Evaluated and integrated third-party tools for fraud prevention.
- Software EngineerCrossroads Foundation2009 - 2012
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Built an integration to synchronize Spree and MYOB.
- Maintained and improved Errbit, an open source error tracker.
- Maintained and added many features to Fat Free CRM (open source CRM software written with Ruby on Rails).
- Built a time-tracking service for volunteers, including a physical terminal with a hardware octopus card reader.
- Built and maintained an online store to sell fair trade products using Spree.
- Achieved and maintained PCI compliance for our online store.