Founder | CEO2017 - PRESENTDocSpring
- Designed and built the DocSpring application with Ruby on Rails and React.
- Managed marketing, support, enterprise sales, and all other customer-facing activities.
- Migrated the application from Heroku to AWS and managed infrastructure, security, and monitoring.
Co-founder | CTO2014 - PRESENTHdwr
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Parse, Swift, iOS, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Architected the HDWR iOS application and back end.
- Set up a media transcoding pipeline on AWS.
- Wrote back-end services in Rails and Parse cloud code.
- Created unit and acceptance tests for the iOS app using Quick and KIF.
- Managed the project and other developers on the team.
Software Engineer2009 - 2012Crossroads Foundation
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Built an integration to synchronize Spree and MYOB.
- Maintained and improved Errbit, an open-source error tracker.
- Maintained and added many features to Fat Free CRM (open source CRM software written with Ruby on Rails).
- Built a time-tracking service for volunteers, including a physical terminal with a hardware octopus card reader.
- Built and maintained an online store to sell fair trade products using Spree.
- Achieved and maintained PCI compliance for our online store.