CTO2020 - PRESENTDatagran
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash, Linux, Management, Planning
- As a startup CTO, my responsibility contains 2 level of contributions: Technical Contributions & Non-Technical Contributions.
- Technical Contributions:. - I was hands-on CTO and took active role in development of the product. - Designed the architecture. - Took responsibility in backend development. - Took responsibility as devops and built CI/CD.
- Non-Technical Contributions:. - I took active role :. -- for shaping the product vision. -- for product-market fit experiments. - Built a high quality software development cycle. - Used Kanban methodology to deliver product.
- -- After taking the role and applying methods:. - The number of bugs dramatically decreased in production. - This affected NPS scores and NPS scores dramatically increased.
Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Scikit-learn, Flask, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Python
- Analyzed the data of a car rental company.
- Explored individual customer data. Example: A customer rented a car X times in City_A, and 90% of the time it was on a Tuesday. This result will be embedded into CRM so whenever the customer calls the call center, the agent will be able to identify the behavior of the customer by opening their customer information in the CRM.
- Discovered patterns about how people make payments. Example: There have been 13957 payments in City_A office and 89% of them were done with a credit card. Payment can be done with a credit card or cash, on the website, or in person.
- Began a project for VAS Telekom to develop a model to predict customer purchases.
- Implemented a web application to track meetings. The customer uses this application to track *notes, *tasks assigned after the meeting, and *participants in the meeting.
Chief AI Officer2016 - 2020Datagran
Technologies: Bayesian Statistics, Spark, Scikit-learn, Machine Learning
- Implemented machine learning methods to minimize the digital ad cost.
- Used Spark for item recommendation and clustering customers based on historical purchase data.
- Designed the architecture to run experimental ML methods.
Technical Manager2011 - 2015Hermes İletişim & VAS Telekom
Technologies: Asterisk, MySQL, Java, Python
- Managed a team of software developers.
- Worked closely with managers to understand the requirements and translated them into a technical language that software developers can understand.
- Implemented the initial phase of REST APIs. Handed them over to the team and ensured that software development went right.
- Implemented the initial phase of the web application, which uses REST APIs, handed it to the team, and ensured that software development went right.
- Implemented back-end services that use Asterisk.
Developer2009 - 2011Freelance
Technologies: Asterisk, Linux
- Provided Linux-based solutions: Supported Linux servers and provided VoIP-based solutions using Asterisk.
- Developed for Remotee, which is a desktop sharing solution. I implemented the network infrastructure with UDP hole punching.
Software Developer2006 - 2009Hermes İletişim
Technologies: GNU Toolchain, Linux
- Led the development of MultiPC, a thinstation based on custom Linux applications and Linux kernel. This project needs deep Linux knowledge to create a Linux distribution from scratch.
- Managed Linux servers, installing and managing Linux web and mail servers for Hermes İletişim and its customers.
System Support and Software Developer Specialist2005 - 2006Labris Teknoloji
Technologies: Linux, C++, Java, Python
- Developed real-time log monitoring for web cache, web filter, and firewall modules. Used C++ on the server side in Java for the client side since the server side of the Labris Family is written in C++.