Verified Expert in Engineering
Nemanja is a senior iOS developer with moderate experience in backend development as well as software architecture. He has worked as a member and leader of small and medium sized teams, as well as a single developer on over a dozen projects. He is flexible, reliable, and delivers on time.
The most amazing...
...thing I've made would be the BLE and TCP modules for communication between iDevices and custom hardware.
Freelance iOS Developer
- Developed iOS apps from scratch per client specs.
- Maintained existing apps.
- Updated and made changes to existing apps.
- Created reusable modules and app components.
Lead iOS Developer
- Collaborated with the firmware developer to create an excellent, stable, and reusable TCP and BLE library that provides a more stable connection than any router we used to test it, including several TP-Link, Cisco, and AirPort Express routers.
- Created a library for back end communication and management of our custom API.
- Made a neat Core Data manager for a fairly complex database.
- Solved very complex hardware and UX compatibility and presentation issues from initial concept to implementation.
- Made a series of unit and stress test applications for the libraries developed.
iOS Programming Lecturer
- Presented for various audiences.
- Taught iOS programming.
- Provided live demo coding.
- Mentored students.
Senior iOS Developer
- Created my first BLE module for control and communication with custom hardware.
- Helped upgrade a two-year-old news app, mostly with extensive reworking of UI and UX elements and minor tweaks of API communication to switch to REST.
- Worked with Health Kit and contributed to one of the first Health Kit apps.
- Made an iOS app extension for Safari.
- Built custom database structures per client request.
- Led my first team.
- Mentored team members.
- Published to the App Store.
- Built iOS apps.
- Designed the UI based on customer requirements.
- Created a simple back-end infrastructure.
- Updated existing apps to match the new Apple HIG.
- Handled iTunes and certificate related problems.
Swift, Objective-C, XML, C#
AFNetworking, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, Vapor
SDWebImage, Fabric, Instagram API, Facebook SDK, HealthKit
Xcode, Git, iOS Instruments, Crashlytics, Branch.io
Scrum, REST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Agile, Continuous Integration (CI)
JSON, SQLite, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Debugging, SOAP, Back-end