Lead Developer2020 - PRESENTGrowHealthy (via POCKET MADE)
Technologies: Back-end Development, jQuery, CSS, SCSS, PHP, WooCommerce
- Launched a new eCommerce site that saw an increase of 249% of daily online sales.
- Implemented a multi inventory solution.
- Built functionality for online and pickup orders.
- Utilized WooCommerce hooks and filters to customize checkout.
Lead Developer2019 - PRESENTMarriott Vacation Club (via POCKET MADE)
Technologies: Back-end Development, XML, jQuery, HTML, SCSS, PHP
- Led the development of a Gutenberg solution to enable marketing to build landing pages.
- Implemented GitFlow and code reviews to streamline the development process.
- Worked alongside branding to develop landing pages.
- Implemented Adobe analytics to newly created landing pages.
- Effectively worked with a remote team spanning PST and EST time zones.
Lead Developer2013 - PRESENTPopsicle Studio
Technologies: Google Analytics, SCSS, HTML, PHP, WordPress
- Implemented cPanel administration to set up WordPress sites, DNS configuration, and Linux server configuration.
- Developed custom themes and plugins to suit the client's needs (used PHP).
- Executed search engine optimization (SE) for sites by investigating keywords, implementing it into the site, and tracking the reports.
Senior WordPress Developer2020 - 2020Opie Marketing Group
Technologies: WordPress, HTML, SCSS, jQuery, PHP, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Bedrock, Roots.io
- Developed a pixel-perfect custom theme from provided Zeplin and Sketch resources.
- Utilized Advanced Custom Fields to build custom Gutenberg blocks.
- Collaborated with a remote team spanning London, Toronto, and Argentina.
Web Developer2019 - 2020Bishop Fox
Technologies: WordPress, Greenhouse, HubSpot, ACF, Gutenberg Editor, Roots, SCSS, HTML, jQuery, PHP
- Created custom Gutenberg blocks utilizing ACF to build out a custom theme to match the provided design.
- Implemented Advanced Custom Fields for easy customization or development of new pages.
- Created responsive designs based on provided desktop design.
- Integrated the site with HubSpot to pull in data from the HubSpot API.
- Implemented Greenhouse.io API to pull in available careers.
- Developed a Greenhouse.io job board to enable potential candidates to apply for open positions on the site.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2018The New Wall Street
Technologies: WordPress Plugins, jQuery, WordPress, SCSS, HTML, PHP
- Created a membership-based portal where customers could log in and see their cryptocurrency order history.
- Added price ticker information for the cryptocurrencies and other stocks.
- Implemented a KYC GreenID verification system to make it mandatory for users to verify that they were in fact who they said they were.
- Rebuilt a cryptocurrency order form with the current buy/sell price.
- Implemented a Zoho API SDK.
Lead Developer2014 - 2018Carcloud
Technologies: WordPress Plugins, jQuery, SCSS, HTML, PHP
- Created a WordPress helper class which checks if the requested image size exists, it does this by checking the filename and also image dimensions. If it doesn't exist the class will return a self-generated placeholder image as data URI.
- Built a multi-language feature which allows for translation of each label without using PO or MO files; enabling client ease of use.
- Engaged with external agencies and directed the major redesign of the UI/UX for the Carcloud platform.
- Worked on a wide variety of client sites to restyle the Carcloud base theme in line with corporate design guidelines.
- Worked with GitFlow to maintain the codebase.
Web Developer2015 - 2016The Schaefer Group
Technologies: Flash, SCSS, HTML, PHP
- Developed eCommerce sites with HTML, Sass, and PHP.
- Managed and developed an EDM campaign.
- Built PHP custom plugins.
- Set up of WordPress sites, MySQL databases, and configured the domain DNS.
- Created paid, animated advertisements (Google Ad-based).