Founder2013 - PRESENTRobusta Code
Technologies: SQL, PostgreSQL, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Microservices, Stripe API, eCommerce, Stripe, Symfony, Java, React Native, Blockchain, Next.js, Scrum Master, Solidity
- Developed a web platform connecting great products to influencers having an ethic in a Lean Canvas startup process.
- Connected the web platform with Stripe for basic eCommerce features.
- Created the robusta.io website, using Next.js and styled components, having 100% on Lighthouse.
- Created an eCommerce site for the dental industry using Thelia, a very customizable eCommerce platform based on Symfony.
- Built a crypto trading bot using CCXT with arbitrage across multiple exchanges and order book depth strategies.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Boston Consulting Group
Technologies: Java, E2E Testing, Software Design, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile, CSS
- Contributed to the development of a very large and customizable Java CMS for the BCG public site.
- Provided data extraction support for the machine learning team.
- Added a good coverage of E2E automated testing with WebdriverIO.
- Designed a REST API restructuring data from CMS internals consumed by AWS services.
- Worked on the scalability of the CMS using cache strategies with Elasticsearch.
Software Designer and Coder2019 - 2020Groupe Renault
Technologies: SQL, PostgreSQL, Domain-driven Design (DDD), CQRS, React, IT Projects, Architecture, E2E Testing, Software Design, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile, MySQL, Test-driven Development (TDD), Redux, Node.js, TypeScript
- Designed the architectural system that fits the client's needs.
- Created a CQRS/event sourcing processor with Node.js.
- Created a full React interface using light dependencies.
- Helped the team learn how to use a test-driven design approach.
- Trained and managed junior staff providing confidence and implementing good practices with an agile practice.
Python Developer2019 - 2019IOT Valley
Technologies: Agile, MySQL, Django, Python
- Created a React UI displaying device alerts on a dashboard.
- Designed UX for construction workers on-site, with strong constraints on the ergonomy.
- Worked on the Django/Python back end to scale correctly a system listening to IoT events sent by thousands of devices.
- Had great productivity with Django framework, using views and serializers.
CTO2018 - 2019Neo Funeraire
- Defined the client's needs for this small startup.
- Created a dedicated microservice for invoice printing with Spring Boot.
- Deployed microservices to AWS inside a Docker container.
- Created a graveyard customizer with Angular and canvas with Fabric.js.
- Deployed a RESTful API in PHP and created an Angular client application.
Co-creator2015 - 2019Masala Parser
- Created a parser combinator generator, inspired by Haskell's Parsec library.
- Maintained from the start of the project a 100% line coverage with automated unit tests.
- Started to grow a community for this open-source project, explaining the goals and benefits of the library.
- Worked with enterprise clients and open source contributors interested by either replacing complex regex or creating customized parsers.
- Designed an API that is understandable by most developers, optionally typed with TypeScript.
Solidity Developer2018 - 2018Vuca Strategy
Technologies: Blockchain, Hyperledger, Solidity
- Prepared definition of needs in the agriculture market, describing how tracking with a blockchain could limit the use of pesticides.
- Created a basic but working proof of concept (POC) with IBM Hyperledger despite very limited documentation. The code was written with Solidity.
- Wrote a report about the relevance of the solution.
React Native Developer2018 - 2018Robusta Code
Technologies: Redux, Firebase, React Native
- Created a mobile app with React Native. The application was able to take quick notes on-site then the user could edit them more clearly on their desktop back at the office.
- Used suitable architecture for both mobile and web apps connected to Firebase.
- Tracked the app's launching on Android and iOS, with a similar design.
Trainer and Curriculum Designer2015 - 2018Aelion
- Designed a software curriculum for young scientists whose specialty was not in employment market preferences.
- Screened candidates with the good qualities for intensive training.
- Helped more than 100 trainees to find their jobs in IT market.
- Grew up the talent factory to parallelize up to three sessions.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014LivingObjects
Technologies: Microservices, D3.js, Java, Agile, Spring Boot, HTML5, AngularJS, Scrum Master
- Led the front-end team of a modular dashboard customizer written in AngularJS with TypeScript.
- Used Highcharts and basic D3.js intensively for data visualization inside the dashboard.
- Pushed an AngularJS API to the limit, with some performance optimizations on different web platforms.
- Created a drag-and-drop text and image editor integrated into the dashboard.
- Simplified the UX of this huge dashboard, by adding clever behavior to some buttons/dropdown.
Lead Developer2011 - 2012Dokdoku
- Led a team of five people in a fast-growing company.
- Worked with Titanium, Android, and iOS to create a mobile application for clients including Airbus.
- Designed back-end APIs for mobile applications using mainly Java EE, but also Symfony and Node.js.
- Trained people across France with UML, design patterns, Java, and Backbone.js.
Developer2009 - 2011Akka Technologies
- Migrated an old Struts application to GWT with Ajax benefits.
- Designed applications with Airbus or EDF client using UML or Balsamiq mockups.
- Trained teams to GWT.