Software Design Developer
The most amazing...
...thing I've made was the open source project Masala Parser. I had clients early with it, but it took us 3 years to deliver the best quality for the community.
- Developed a web platform connecting great products to influencers having an ethic in a Lean Canvas startup process.
- Connected the web platform with Stripe for basic eCommerce features.
- Created the robusta.io website, using Next.js and styled components, having 100% on Lighthouse.
- Created an eCommerce site for the dental industry using Thelia, a very customizable eCommerce platform based on Symfony.
- Built a crypto trading bot using CCXT with arbitrage across multiple exchanges and order book depth strategies.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Boston Consulting Group
- Contributed to the development of a very large and customizable Java CMS for the BCG public site.
- Provided data extraction support for the machine learning team.
- Added a good coverage of E2E automated testing with WebdriverIO.
- Designed a REST API restructuring data from CMS internals consumed by AWS services.
- Worked on the scalability of the CMS using cache strategies with Elasticsearch.
Software Designer and Coder
- Designed the architectural system that fits the client's needs.
- Created a CQRS/event sourcing processor with Node.js.
- Created a full React interface using light dependencies.
- Helped the team learn how to use a test-driven design approach.
- Trained and managed junior staff providing confidence and implementing good practices with an agile practice.
- Created a React UI displaying device alerts on a dashboard.
- Designed UX for construction workers on-site, with strong constraints on the ergonomy.
- Worked on the Django/Python back end to scale correctly a system listening to IoT events sent by thousands of devices.
- Had great productivity with Django framework, using views and serializers.
- Defined the client's needs for this small startup.
- Created a dedicated microservice for invoice printing with Spring Boot.
- Deployed microservices to AWS inside a Docker container.
- Created a graveyard customizer with Angular and canvas with Fabric.js.
- Deployed a RESTful API in PHP and created an Angular client application.
- Created a parser combinator generator, inspired by Haskell's Parsec library.
- Maintained from the start of the project a 100% line coverage with automated unit tests.
- Started to grow a community for this open-source project, explaining the goals and benefits of the library.
- Worked with enterprise clients and open source contributors interested by either replacing complex regex or creating customized parsers.
- Designed an API that is understandable by most developers, optionally typed with TypeScript.
- Prepared definition of needs in the agriculture market, describing how tracking with a blockchain could limit the use of pesticides.
- Created a basic but working proof of concept (POC) with IBM Hyperledger despite very limited documentation. The code was written with Solidity.
- Wrote a report about the relevance of the solution.
React Native Developer
- Created a mobile app with React Native. The application was able to take quick notes on-site then the user could edit them more clearly on their desktop back at the office.
- Used suitable architecture for both mobile and web apps connected to Firebase.
- Tracked the app's launching on Android and iOS, with a similar design.
Trainer and Curriculum Designer
- Designed a software curriculum for young scientists whose specialty was not in employment market preferences.
- Screened candidates with the good qualities for intensive training.
- Helped more than 100 trainees to find their jobs in IT market.
- Grew up the talent factory to parallelize up to three sessions.
- Led the front-end team of a modular dashboard customizer written in AngularJS with TypeScript.
- Used Highcharts and basic D3.js intensively for data visualization inside the dashboard.
- Pushed an AngularJS API to the limit, with some performance optimizations on different web platforms.
- Created a drag-and-drop text and image editor integrated into the dashboard.
- Simplified the UX of this huge dashboard, by adding clever behavior to some buttons/dropdown.
- Led a team of five people in a fast-growing company.
- Worked with Titanium, Android, and iOS to create a mobile application for clients including Airbus.
- Designed back-end APIs for mobile applications using mainly Java EE, but also Symfony and Node.js.
- Trained people across France with UML, design patterns, Java, and Backbone.js.
- Migrated an old Struts application to GWT with Ajax benefits.
- Designed applications with Airbus or EDF client using UML or Balsamiq mockups.
- Trained teams to GWT.
Boston Consulting Grouphttps://www.bcg.com/
I contributed as a full-stack developer to the CMS of Boston Consulting Group and some of my main responsibilities included API creation, data extraction support for the machine learning team, and E2E automated testing with WebdriverIO.
The CEO had low technical skills, therefore I had to translate his thoughts in technology while defining a possible schedule and fitting a low budget.
Thelia eCommerce Platformhttps://www.cqfdev.fr/
Designed for a startup, the product, unfortunately, didn't survive in the market. I worked with CQFdev, a strong eCommerce agency in Toulouse.
The back end was built on Django with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch. Communication was made to Sigfox or Lora network. The tools were authorized to work during some periods and inside an area, sending alerts if they were vibrating outside of these rules.
Working With React Hooks and TypeScript
Symfony 4, Angular, Redux, Symfony, Spring Boot, GWT, AngularJS, Ionic, React Native, Thelia, Django, Next.js
React, Node.js, Stripe, Vue, D3.js, Stripe API
Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile, E2E Testing, Microservices, CQRS
Web Development, APIs, Software Design, Architecture, Gatsby, IT Projects, CTO, Parsers, eCommerce, Internet of Things (IoT), Domain-driven Design (DDD), Science, Scrum Master
JHipster, IntelliJ IDEA
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Linux, iOS, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Blockchain, Hyperledger
French National Education Contest in Physics and Chemistry
IUFM de Marseille - Marseille, France
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences
Université de Marseille - Marseille, France
Bachelor's Degree in Physics and Chemistry
Université de Paris VI - Paris, France
Oracle Certified Master, Java SE6 Developer
Sun Certified Java Programmer