Technical Director2017 - PRESENTEnervalis
Technologies: React, Python, Java, MongoDB
- Headed up the engineering team of 20+ software engineers and data scientists.
- Built an IoT solution for the smart energy grid domain.
- Led technical projects.
- Liaised with customers as a primary point of contact.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTToptal
Technologies: Swift, React Native, Go, iOS, Android, Ruby
- Worked on various projects, including native iOS apps, React Native apps, and web apps.
Technical Founder2013 - 2017BookWidgets
- Conceptualized, architected, and implemented a SaaS platform for teachers. Our platform lets any teacher, regardless of technical skill level, quickly put together interactive lesson materials for iPads, Chromebooks, and PC.
- Adapted plans to suit a native iOS app, 40+ HTML5 applications, and web server.
- Architected to scale to millions of users, using Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, etc.
- Handled marketing and customer communication as well as technical pre-sales support.
Solution Architect2010 - 2013Synopsys
Technologies: C++, Qt, Java, Eclipse
- Architected the merging of three competing products into one overarching solution.
- Worked with customers and R&D teams around the world to learn the different technologies and define the integrated solutions.
- Provided the R&D that ensured that our #1 customer moved over quickly and flawlessly.
Product Architect and Engineering Manager2008 - 2010CoWare
Technologies: C++, Qt
- Managed a software team distributed over three sites in Europe and the USA.
- Defined new products and worked with the marketing department, translating high-level market and customer needs into highly technical products.
- Handled technical due diligence when doing acquisitions.
Principal Software Engineer2000 - 2007CoWare
Technologies: C++, Qt
- Designed and implemented electronic design automation products.
- Wrote complex, large-scale software.
- Created and designed authoring tools, debug tools, and analysis tools.
- Created a framework for high-speed simulations of sophisticated electronic systems like smartphones and digital cameras.
- Contributed to the whole process, from ideation, customer validation, and technical design to implementation and testing.