Python Developer in Cambridge, MA, United States
Research Assistant2016 - PRESENTMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Technologies: Lisp, Golang, Typescript, ReactJS
- Built a front-end system orchestrating several planners for a joint excursion with the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and the Schmidt Ocean Institute.
- Actively publishing novel results on planning and scheduling under temporal uncertainty.
- Helped pioneer infrastructure that allows for plug-and-play planning and execution in generalized contexts.
Product Manager2014 - 2016Dropbox
- Served as the partnerships liaison for software integrations with Microsoft and Adobe, creating inter-app user flows on iOS and Android.
- Tripled commenting weekly active users during my tenure through rapid A/B testing and experimentation.
- Helped orchestrate massive re-architecturing of underlying sharing paradigm, involved data scheme migration that touched virtually every product.
Co-founder2013 - 2014Cadence Labs
- Pioneered the initial WebAudio app that synchronized playback across browsers.
- Developed iOS app that featured audio device management as well as synchronous playback.
- Built prototype for embedded device synchronized remote playback unit.
- SurgeProtector (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/surgeprotector/id925613132?mt=8
SurgeProtector helps users find the closest place to them that is free of Uber surge pricing. We soft-launched but were very quickly discovered and heavily featured in various press clippings.
- EnergyLiteracy (1000 Cheeseburgers) (Development)
Helped develop the visualization behind MacArthur award winner, Saul Griffith's 1000 Cheeseburgers project which visualized US energy consumption at a level never seen before.
LanguagesGo, TypeScript, Objective-C, SQL, Python, Java, Swift
OtherArtificial Intelligence (AI), Distributed Systems
StorageMySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Ph.D. in Computer Science2016 - 2020Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science2013 - 2014Stanford University - Palo Alto, California
- Bachelor of Science degree in Symbolic Systems2010 - 2014Stanford University - Palo Alto, California