Senior Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTUnreal (with Toptal)
- Created a highly dynamic, reactive, and user-friendly builder for a state machine in React and TypeScript.
- Started and developed the mobile app for a virtual social network written in React Native.
- Created the CID pipeline for the React Native mobile app with Fastlane, CircleCI, AppCenter, and TestFlight.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019iflix
- Supported and improved the iflix user engagement platform written in Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, and Nest.js using REST for communication.
- Supported and improved the iflix PWA which is used by more than 10 million people and using React, Typescript, and GraphQL.
- Integrated user engagement platform into the iflix PWA using React.js, TypeScript, and GraphQL.
- Created and improved internal administration interface for the user engagement platform using React, TypeScript, Bootstrap and REST.
- Created and improved microservices to support sending special offers to users via the user engagement platform using Node.js, TypeScript, Nest.js, Express.js, and REST.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018Integromat
- Led research on containerization with Docker to allow for easy deployment of Integromat in private data centers.
- Set up a CI workflow using CircleCI to allow for more confidence during deployments.
- Improved logging and log aggregation and analysis to allow for better error resolution.
- Improved monitoring by setting up Datadog to allow for better visibility into the system and proactive maintenance.
Software Developer2014 - 2016Tieto
- Supported and improved the backend of a big Scandinavian telecommunication provider using Java and the Spring Framework.
- Developed a plugin for Dynatrace to allow sending text messages when specified conditions were met using Java.
- Developed back end and front end for a business coaching startup using Node.js and Angular.js.
- Created an OAuth 2 SSO service using Node.js to allow for seamless transition of users between different services.
- Created a blog engine using Node.js, Express.js, and Jade.