Android Architect2018 - 2020PCCW Vuclip Pte Ltd
Technologies: Jira, Room, Firebase, Android, Kotlin
- Worked on version 2 of the main in-house project that was supposed to outperform the old one (Play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vuclip.viu&hl=en) in both performance and stability.
- Developed and designed a new FSM-based framework for dispatching events, switching screens, analytics, and so on (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finite-state_machine).
- Implemented a bunch of memory and performance optimizations to speed up the loading and opening of certain screens and the app in general.
- Redid the app login options using Firebase, mainly email and password, Facebook, Google sign-in, and OTP SMS login.
- Also added tracking of anonymous users via Firestore mechanisms.
Android Developer2018 - 2018Crowd Mobile
Technologies: Node.js, Android, Kotlin, Firebase
- Worked on development of Ask Bongo app as only Android developer using Kotlin.
- Created the back-end's structure and underlying API calls using a Firebase database and Firebase Functions.
Android Developer2016 - 2018Vitalize LLC
Technologies: MongoDB, Firebase, Node.js, Android, Java, Kotlin
- Worked with a team of four on a number of apps, the main one being a social app called Bodyspace which has almost 5 million users on Android alone.
- Developed also a Bodybuilding.com app which allows users to buy supplements and other fitness-related products.
- Worked in a completely remote position, with their main office being in Boise, Idaho, USA.
Senior Android Developer2015 - 2016Bitsfabrik GmbH
Technologies: Java, Android
- Worked as an Android and Java developer on multiple projects; some of which are in-house projects and others are for the clients.
- Worked with in-house clients such as Samsung and Austrian-based companies.
- Mainly developed on the in-house project which can be found at Kangaroute.com; built more than 90% of the code base.
Lead Android Developer2014 - 2015Finderly GmbH
Technologies: Java, Android
- Worked as a developer on an Android application called Shpock in an agile/startup environment. Shpock shortly became featured on Google Play in Germany and Austria.
- Refactored around 80% of the code and set up coding standards while migrating the project to Android Studio and Gradle.
- Developed new and added to the existing features, mainly in-app purchases, tablet redesign, drag-n-drop support, and more app specifics.
- Made the crash rate lower than in the iOS version, first in the application’s history.
Software Developer2012 - 2014ECS Enterprise Solutions Ltd.
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Android, Java, Java EE
- Developed and maintained the most popular banking platform in Montenegro which was our in-house solution.
- Wrote SQL procedures which were used for annual and monthly reporting to the central bank of Montengro.
- Worked on various projects for the company's clients.
- Developed an in-house project called EnContent which is a platform for managing content based on JCR-283 standard.
- Developed various Android applications.