Freelance iOS Developer2012 - PRESENTXissburg
Technologies: Bullet, OGRE, Box2D, Cocos2d, iOS, OpenGL, 3D Graphics
- Developed applications for iPhone and iPad with customized user interfaces leveraging UIKit, animations, and transitions.
- Implemented geolocation services in iOS apps.
- Maintained open-source projects on GitHub.
- Taught online courses using the Edukee platform, targeted specifically at game development and computer graphics for iOS, using Cocos2D and Box2D, among other tools and frameworks.
- Presented talks at a number of events.
- Implemented custom photo and video filters using OpenGL and AVFoundation.
- Created an maintained the back end of iOS applications running on AWS EC2.
- Began working on a driving/racing game with a focus on realistic vehicle simulation, using C++ and Qt for tools.
iOS Developer | Photo/Video Manipulation2019 - 2021Tessa Barton LLC
Technologies: iOS, Image Manipulation, Video Editing, Swift, AVFoundation, Core Image
- Developed an app focused on image and video editing, which leveraged advanced AVFoundation features.
- Developed a small back end that required using the server-side Swift.
- Worked on fixing bugs reported by the many users of this app.
iOS Developer2011 - 2011Gonow
Technologies: SQLite, Box2D, Cocos2d, iOS
- Developed and maintained a variety of iOS applications.
- Developed a home automation app which allows users to control devices in their homes/offices and access live camera feeds.
- Wrote code to communicate with SOAP and REST web services.
- Wrote an interactive page-flipping algorithm for iPad eBooks. Derived the formulas to implement said algorithm, and used Core Graphics and Core Animation to achieve the desired effects.
- Set up physics simulations for a variety of scenes in a digital book using the Box2D physics engine.
Mobile Developer2010 - 2011Lab360
Technologies: Android, Chipmunk, Cocos3d, Cocos2d, iOS
- Developed applications that communicate with REST web services and actively use push notifications.
- Set up physics simulations for a variety of scenes in a digital book using the Chipmunk Physics engine.
- Wrote a polyline drawing optimization algorithm using a quadtree in order to draw a route on a map, supporting polylines of over 10,000 vertices in real time.
- Developed some 3D applications and demos for iPhone and iPad using the Cocos3D engine.
- Developed a couple HTML5 graphics samples using its new (at the time) 3D features.