Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTSymphony
Technologies: Python, Django, Flask, Java, Spring Boot, Spring Data, React, Angular
- Created job processors for data preparation as part of machine learning pipeline based on reinforcement learning.
- Used the Flask library to create backend services in Python and a web client based on React.
- Worked as a full-stack engineer for Unbox, a startup that aims to change the way we use email by turning it into a project management platform. All communication is done via a REST interface made in Django. The speed and overall performances of email fetching, processing, and storing were improved with the implementation of Celery to execute async tasks and MQTT protocol to dispatch messages to the end-user.
- Developed the back end—implementing endpoints and core business logic in order to provide a Spotcap-compliant API.
- Migrated a monolithic system architecture based mostly on Java 7 to a microservice architecture that follows best practices and uses new features introduced in Java 8.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2016Accomplice.IO
Technologies: J2EE, AngularJS, Elasticsearch
- Developed a web service for detecting a website's URL category based on the content from the provided URL.
- Created Java services for loading and storing insights related to specific a Facebook page or Twitter account to an Elasticsearch server.
- Implemented user management module for an application we worked on including authentication and authorization.
- Tuned performances while searching for campaign stats by moving data from a relational database to an Elasticsearch server. Wrote highly optimized Elasticsearch queries.
- Built a front-end application's skeleton using Angular and scaffolding tool for modern web applications.
- Took a high number of tweets received from a Twitter streaming API and stored them to Amazon Redshift.
- Transformed Twitter data and created reports based on stored data.
Senior Mobile Software Engineer2013 - 2013AtlantBH
Technologies: Android, Objective-C, jQuery
- Created two Android native applications.
- Built an iOS native application.
- Created a web mobile version of an existing application for showing point of interests on map using jQuery mobile.
- Built an Android component for selecting multiple photos from a gallery.
- Developed an Android photo editor component including feature like applying filters to photo, rotating, resizing, and more.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2013Mistral Technologies
- Developed a mobile application for iOS and Android using an ActionScript-based OpenPlug framework.
- Created a PhoneGap application using Backbone.js.
- Constructed a cinema venue map using SVG.js for use on mobile devices inside a PhoneGap application.
- Implemented a jQuery component for embedding inside an external website which will allow it to be user-friendly by translating the content on the website.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011AtlantBH
- Created a bunch of custom UI components to be used inside the app (Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3).
- Developed JMS middleware using a JBoss asynchronous messaging system.
- Improved the performances of a web service by searching for bottlenecks and paralleling the process using multiple threads.
- Optimized the performance of a Java HTTP client.
- Created a Facebook app using C#.