Full-stack Developer2020 - PRESENTFreelance
- Designed and developed a REST API used to support managing the listings for a platform in the real estate industry.
- Containerized the back-end infrastructure to allow new developers to have a quicker onboarding process and to better manage dependencies from development to production.
- Created efficient processes in order to achieve results from operations with massive amounts of data.
- Improved memory management by leveraging Sidekiq's background processing.
- Introduced tools and systems to gradually change and maintain high-quality code standards.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020BuildEmpire
- Developed an educational app that helps students learn more efficiently by leveraging technology.
- Monitored traffic and performance and adjusted the system accordingly to be used by more than 1 million users.
- Developed fully tested features and fixed bugs in an agile way, while working fully remote.
- Optimized database operations and infrastructure in order to achieve the best performance.
- Kept code quality at high standards as a priority going forward by using the appropriate tools and systems.
Ruby Developer | Co-founder2016 - 2020WeatherKit
- Designed and developed a JSON API for a weather forecast application.
- Deployed and maintained the infrastructure on Heroku and some of its core plugins.
- Provided solutions to efficiently notify users around the globe in all time zones.
- Wrote documentation and specs for the mobile consumer team.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Cognizant Softvision
- Developed tests that covered features, reviewed code, and fixed bugs in an agile way.
- Migrated some services from Rails 3 to Rails 5, covering some security vulnerabilities and adding new features.
- Optimized and monitored operations and infrastructure to improve application performance.
- Wrote unit and integration tests to cover the application.
- Reviewed and helped other developers from time to time.
React Developer2018 - 2018Freelance
- Developed and designed an ICO listing platform offering users the ability to buy cryptocurrencies.
- Led the design and development of the front-end application, architecture, dependency management, and CI/CD.
- Created automated processes for continuous delivery and deployment to allow easier contributions for the entire team, using GitLab CI and AWS.
- Organized sprints and integrations with the team in order to meet expected deadlines and follow given estimations.
Ruby Developer2017 - 2018PitechPlus
- Designed, developed, and refactored test-covered features for web applications in various business domains.
- Consulted with clients consistently to fully understand the needs throughout the entire development process.
- Gained a lot of experience from writing unit and integration tests for various web projects.
- Added tests and refactored a huge legacy application which was a pain to work with and prepared it for future continuous development.
Ruby on Rails Developer2017 - 2017PropertyClub
- Improved the performance of SQL queries and leveraged caching techniques to achieve efficient operations.
- Extended the back office with an efficient report dashboard with detailed aggregated data.
- Designed and extended a REST JSON API and refactored code to keep code quality at high standards.
- Gained experience with Elasticsearch from various fancy searching requirements.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Freelance
- Developed test-covered features for an employee management application in the event planning industry.
- Improved and automated as much as possible the business operations to help employees better organize their work for their scheduled events.
- Continuously consulted with the client in order to efficiently fulfill business needs.
C++ Developer2016 - 2016Kuende
- Developed a cross-platform application in the social media industry to change how users interact with mobile applications using unique approaches.
- Implemented cross-platform UI components while having performance and user experience as main goal.
- Created efficient processes to allow a different kind of user navigation and interaction with a mobile application.