Full-stack Developer and Founder2017 - PRESENTCatalyst
- Architected a matchmaking marketplace for HR service vendors and corporate buyers to connect and engage more effectively.
- Created a chatbot that drove generation of project briefs by corporate buyers for consumption by our vendor network.
- Built a web crawler to seed our vendor database from publicly available vendor information.
- Developed a Quora-like Q&A forum with threaded comments and voting system.
- Introduced a process-based dashboard for our sales team dashboard that integrated with Hubspot and Slack APIs to grow sales by $200,000 ARR in the first six months of launch.
- Supported multiple subscription types and terms through Stripe API.
Full-stack Developer and Founder2015 - 2017LeadUp
- Constructed a multitenant sales automation platform for managing outbound lead generation for SMB clients.
- Implemented a design for multi-step, tokenized HTML email campaigns.
- Leveraged automated email parsing and machine learning to maximize deliverability and semi-automate inbox management.
- Built an API for clients to implement dynamic landing pages that would be personalized to the email recipient clicking through.
- Designed a multivariate stat package to help clients benchmark and optimize their campaigns.
- Integrated with Salesforce via API for clients to maintain data consistency with their internal teams.
- Introduced role-specific Chrome extensions to improve each internal team’s throughput.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015NDA
- Developed core technology for a commodities logistics company to provide a marketplace-style trading platform to its clients.
- Automated discovery and cost calculation of the optimum real-time logistics path between any two client locations globally.
- Implemented a bid/counter trading system that automatically adjusted the price spread based on logistics costs and desired profit margin per deal.
- Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV so completed trades could be initiated with the logistics team immediately.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015Healthcare Bluebook
- Worked with the client’s team to spec, design, and develop a new portal for their customers.
- Aggregated several years’ worth of individual data points into useable structures for analysis.
- Developed an interactive insights dashboard with d3.js that could be exported from the browser to PDF.
- Designed a WYSIWYG editor that could generate HTML and PDF versions of marketing content.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014Uniquely Virtual
- Collaborated with the founder to design and deliver an MVP of her startup's core product.
- Developed task management software designed specifically for interfacing clients with a team of virtualized executive assistants.
- Enabled secure file-sharing, client-billing, time-tracking, and task workflows.
- Implemented granular permission settings based on client ownership and admin level.
- Integrated with Stripe API for one-billing and subscriptions.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2014Brandmovers
- Worked with marketing team to implement social media marketing promotions, and web apps for their clients.
- Contributed to projects for several major brands—Walmart, Best Buy, Dreamworks, Vizio, and Gate 1 Travel.
Full-stack Developer and Founder2012 - 2013Pindex.jp
- Designed and developed a mobile-optimized social curation app (like Pinterest) intended for the Japanese market.
- Implemented multibyte character support for site language, user-generated content, and content search (via Sphinx).
- Enabled streamlined image upload and processing for all curated content.
- Leveraged Redis to create customized newsfeeds per user by managing individual subscriptions to multiple collection types.
Full-stack Developer and Founder2012 - 2012MovieMix
- Designed and developed a movie trivia game from scratch, including heavy animations and passive turn-based social gameplay.
- Created a highly-interactive browser experience through the use of sound effects, animations, YouTube integration, and unlockable content and achievements.
- Managed a team of three developers.
Full-stack Developer and Founder2009 - 2011GetYa Deals
- Built a social media marketing platform designed for small businesses to incentivize customers to participate in social media marketing on their behalf via shares and reviews.
- Developed a campaign designer tool for clients to quickly create and launch promotions, including automatic generation of campaign marketing materials (e.g., PDFs and QR codes).
- Implemented a coupon management system, including managing generation and redemption via QR codes.
- Utilized jqPlot to generate interactive campaign performance charting for clients.
- Integrated subscription billing via ACH and CC using Authorize.net API.
- Managed a team of two developers.
Full-stack Developer and Founder2007 - 2010Gangster Games
- Designed and developed a suite of social gaming apps from scratch that grew to an active user base of over 6 million users.
- Adapted the game suite to work with any major contemporary social network API: Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, and Orkut.
- Optimized the virtual economy of each game to enable freeplay but encourage in-app purchases, premium subscriptions, and recruitment of other players.
- Managed a team of six developers.