iOS Developer2021 - 2022ASD.ai
Technologies: Swift, SwiftUI, RealmSwift, Combine
- Developed an app that can track nearly anything about autistic children.
- Developed complex UI elements in SwiftUI with custom animations.
- Developed a well-scalable application using dependency injection and Combine.
iOS Developer2019 - 2021Jumprope (via Toptal)
Technologies: AVFoundation, Core Data, Scrum, Realm, Git, GitFlow, iOS, React Native, Swift
- Developed multiple core features in the app, like media rotation and offline video rendering.
- Managed multiple core-refactors in the codebase, such as refactoring the database management and file-system handling.
- Removed React Native dependencies from the native video editor.
iOS Developer2015 - 2021ScreamingBox, LLC (Contract)
Technologies: Apple Watch, iOS SceneKit, AVFoundation, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, SpriteKit, Core Location, Scrum, Git, GitFlow, MapKit, Objective-C, iOS, Swift
- Worked on a mealtime companion application with in-app purchases and cloud-based data synchronization.
- Helped develop a GPX-based navigation app with a built-in GPX editor.
- Contributed to the development of an IoT smart ring application. You could connect to and configure your smart ring, GoPro, and Roku devices.
- Worked on a location-based reminder application with geo-fencing.
- Helped develop a Kickstarter application. It was also an IoT project where I had to communicate with a smart plug to track the energy consumption of the plugged-in devices.
- Contributed to the development of the visualization part of an email miner application. I need to display and animate accounts and their connections in 3D, using SceneKit.
iOS Developer2018 - 2020UpLift (via Toptal)
Technologies: Core Data, Core Location, Git, GitFlow, Objective-C, iOS
- Developed a native iOS SDK, where the users could apply for loans for their trips.
- Implemented custom event logging systems, fitting into the company's legacy system.
- Created UI tests to cover all use cases of the SDK.
- Built an in-house CLI system, which could manage three different architectures.
Senior iOS Developer2019 - 2019UICentric
Technologies: AVFoundation, RxSwift, Swift
- Developed an app where users could watch UEFA live football streams and VODs on their iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
- Created a layered architecture where we could easily share code between the different platforms (VIPER with dependency injection).
- Created a token-based live authentication that could track the users while watching live streams.
iOS Developer2018 - 2019RunX via Toptal
Technologies: Core Location, Git, GitFlow, MapKit, Objective-C, iOS, Parse, Swift
- Created a full automatic training management system with multiple training plans.
- Improved speech-based training guidance to make it easily scalable.
- Configured a Parse database to store the new training result.
- Integrated new swift modules into an old Objective-C codebase.
iOS Developer, IoT and Wearables Department2017 - 2017Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, North America
Technologies: Apple Watch, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, Core Location, Scrum, Git, GitFlow, MapKit, Objective-C, iOS, Swift
- Created a calendar data processing SDK to support the destination suggesting system.
- Worked on smart home integrations, such as Swist and server-side architecture planning.
- Worked on a BLE communication system to improve its robustness.
Chief Technology Officer2015 - 2017Red Steed Studios Kft
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apple Watch, iOS SceneKit, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, SpriteKit, Core Location, Scrum, Realm, Git, GitFlow, MapKit, Swift, AWS
- Led multiple projects and teams simultaneously (machine learning, VR, iOS, Android, and server-side).
- Created multiple architecture plans for different kinds of projects.
- Created an SDK for iOS applications, which could communicate with four of its own and two AWS servers. It could manage users and user-generated content.
iOS Developer2013 - 2017Red Steed Studios Kft
Technologies: Core Data, SpriteKit, Core Location, Scrum, Realm, Git, GitFlow, MapKit, Objective-C, iOS, C++, Cocos2d-x, Swift
- Worked on a location-based strategy game as an iOS Developer.
- Led projects for a location-based game from version 2.
- Led the team and developed in C++ for a strategy card game. The team had eight members: two iOS developers (one being me), two Android developers, two server-side developers, one artist, and one tester.
- Worked on multiple real-time chat applications as an iOS developer.
- Created the TLS-based communication layer of a secure chat application.
- Worked on a button football game developed in SpriteKit (Swift).
iOS Developer2010 - 2013CAS Software
Technologies: Core Location, Git, GitFlow, Objective-C, iOS
- Worked on a CRM app as a member of a team. It was the main project of the company.
- Implemented a custom map renderer based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Created different kinds of custom animations using QuartzCore.