iOS Developer in La Habra, CA, United States
Lead Developer2004 - PRESENTDreystone Software
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, PHP
- Released 6 Apps on the iOS iTunes Store.
- Created custom iOS UI elements using CALayer and QuartzCore.
- Developed multiple commercial and private Mac OS X Applications.
- Developed technologies including custom file formats, encryption, and software licensing validation.
- Developed PHP Websites including a custom eCommerce site.
- Responsible for website design and implementation.
Senior Software Developer2011 - 2014EYEMAGINE Technology
Technologies: Magento, iOS
- Participated in the development of 100+ commercial and custom extensions for the Magento Platform.
- Participated in release of 40+ Magento eCommerce sites.
- Integrated with 3rd party services, ERPs, CRMs, Payment Gateways, etc.
- Developed and maintained 3 iOS Apps.
- Created iOS Apps with efficient Server / Client multiuser integrations.
- Responsible for REST and SOAP API design and implementation (both server side and client side).
- Responsible for project strategy/planning and estimates.
- Responsible for writing requirements documents (client focused) and technical design documents (developer focused).
Technical Support and Quality Assurance Specialist2003 - 2005ALAP (A Lowely Apprentice Production)
Technologies: Plugins for QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
- Responsible for phone and email technical support.
- Responsible for quality assurance testing.
- Acted as program manager.
- Responsible for feature request management.
- Assisted with specifications for major upgrades of products.
- Magento Magnate iOS App (Development)
An iOS App that is integrated with the Magento SOAP API to allow administrators to manage their eCommerce orders.
- Alpinestars Magento Website (Development)http://www.alpinestars.com/
Participated as lead developer and was involved in the discovery phase through the final deployment. Custom integration with WMS (warehouse management system).
- Jones Soda Magento Website (Development)http://www.jonessoda.com/
Custom software development and maintenance of their existing Magento website. Provided improved functionality for their custom label products.
LanguagesPHP, Objective-C, Swift, SQL
FrameworksCocoa, Zend Framework, Google Web Toolkit, QuartzCore
ToolsAdobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Xcode, Eclipse IDE
ParadigmsModel View Controller (MVC), REST, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Continuous Deployment
PlatformsiOS, Magento, MacOS, LAMP
StorageJSON, SQLite, MySQL
Libraries/APIsFacebook Open Graph API, AdWords API, Core Animation