Chief Technology Officer2019 - PRESENTLOUD
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the online store which peaked at 800,000 concurrent users at launch without a single difference in response time; used GatsbyJS, Workbox, and. the Shopify Storefront API.
- Built and maintained an app that aggregates streaming data from Twitch and daily processes terabytes of data from 3 million broadcasters streaming on the platform.
- Oversaw the creation of a platform that uses Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, and YouTube API to gather data about influencers, which is then used to generate marketing reports and saves hours of work for the agency.
Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2020GameGether (Unreleased)
- Worked directly with the CTO to develop and iterate on the unreleased prototype based on testers’ feedback or business priorities.
- Built a high-quality responsive web application from scratch with a short deadline, which included an integration with Firebase for real-time chats, Stripe and PayPal Marketplace for payments, and Agora for voice.
- Integrated Apple Login, Stripe, PayPal Marketplace, Agora, and Firebase in the back end to support the web application and iOS app.
- Migrated existing services from DigitalOcean Droplet to Google Cloud App Engine and MongoDB Atlas, which reduced dramatically the DevOps work required to deploy and create environments.
- Implemented unreleased PayPal Marketplace support for the iOS app.
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2020Data Theorem
- Led the award-winning API Cloud Discovery and Inspect product on the front end using modern tools such as React, Redux, and Flow.
- Owned and delivered numerous key features from research, design, development, and delivery. Kept iterating and maintaining those features based on customer feedback or business priority changes.
- Built a framework from scratch that handles fetching, schema validation, error states, and cache that helped other developers deliver features faster.
- Worked with the UX team to keep consistent patterns across the app, including the creation of new tooling to implement it.
Tools Engineer2017 - 2018Super Evil Mega Corp Inc
- Built an internal automation tool that reduced the size of the customer support flow when solving customer account issues.
- Migrated mostly internal tools to a Docker environment, allowing an easy spin up of tools for each environment.
- Oversaw the creation of several batch job scripts that allows customer support to easily solve problems which were required manual work and could take over ten hours to execute.
- Collaborated with team members on the creation, improvisation, and implementation of various LiveOps tools that enabled customer support to solve their problems faster and allowing the development team to stay focused on work without being interrupted.