Bash Developer in Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
Infrastructure Team2017 - PRESENTThredUP
Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
- Set up Kubernetes clusters.
- Configured logging/monitoring for Kubernetes; using Datadog and Elastic.
- Configured a CI/CD with Jenkins, Helm, and Kubernetes; migrated from CircleCI.
- Helped migrate the old infrastructure to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Trained the development teams in the new technology.
Trainer2015 - PRESENTHumanCoders
Technologies: Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm
- Created a two-day training course for Docker basics.
- Helped the client understand container world more thoroughly.
- Developed a Docker Swarm cluster.
- Helped the client understand the good and the not-yet-mature part of Docker.
- Created a tailored training session to fit the needs of the client.
Co-founder2014 - PRESENTIndieHosters
Technologies: Docker, HAProxy, Nginx
- Created a full-hosting platform for free software.
- Leveraged a Docker ecosystem.
- Applied best practices on a CoreOS/container environment.
- Packaged dozens of free software with Docker/Docker-Compose.
- Helped make official some Docker images.
Cloud Architect2017 - 2017PimentaGROUP
Technologies: AWS, GCE, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab
- Created Kubernetes clusters for our various clients.
- Developed a CI/CD pipeline from Jenkins to Kubernetes.
- Implemented best practices and created deployment guidelines for developers to follow when deploying on Kubernetes.
DevOps2016 - 2016Conference Solution
Technologies: AWS, Nginx, Elastic
- Configured the central logging with Elastic.
- Moved a CI from Jenkins to Travis.
- Configured monitoring with New Relic with a login script.
- Worked on the dockerization of a Grails app.
DevOps2016 - 2016iilab
Technologies: Rancher, GitLab, GlusterFS
- Deployed a Rancher cluster.
- Configured central logging with Elastic.
- Configured a GlusterFS cluster.
- Configured central backups for glusterFS.
- Integrated GitLab and Mattermost.
- Libre.sh (Development)https://github.com/indiehosters/libre.sh
A PaaS created on top of Docker to host free software. I'm the creator and maintainer of this project.
- HAProxy for libre.sh (Development)https://github.com/indiehosters/haproxy
The most advanced HAProxy setup that I'm aware of in the Docker world.
- Email for Libre.sh (Development)https://github.com/indiehosters/email
A really nice set-up to have a production-ready email system based on Docker images.
ToolsGit, GitHub, Docker Compose, Nginx, Jenkins, AWS IAM, Grafana, Kibana, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), AWS ELB, Elastic, Docker Swarm, GitLab, Systemd, Etcd, VPN
PlatformsAWS EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS
OtherHAProxy, Prometheus, Discourse
StorageElasticsearch, Datadog, OwnCloud, MySQL, AWS S3, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
FrameworksRuby on Rails (RoR)
- Master's degree in Network Engineering2006 - 2010Telecom SudParis - Paris, France