Verified Expert in Engineering
Pierre is a professional Kubernetes user with over five years of experience. He is the type of user who can help you solve any challenge with Kubernetes and its ecosystem. He's also proficient in HAProxy and Nginx configurations. Pierre communicates extremely well and is a personable type of fellow.
Vim Text Editor, Git, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is my own Docker PaaS and I love it. It's called libre.sh and it is intended to host Libre Software.
- Set up Kubernetes clusters.
- Configured logging/monitoring for Kubernetes; using Datadog and Elastic.
- Configured a CI/CD with Jenkins, Helm, and Kubernetes; migrated from CircleCI.
- Helped migrate the old infrastructure to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Trained the development teams in the new technology.
- Created a two-day training course for Docker basics.
- Helped the client understand container world more thoroughly.
- Developed a Docker Swarm cluster.
- Helped the client understand the good and the not-yet-mature part of Docker.
- Created a tailored training session to fit the needs of the client.
- Created a full-hosting platform for free software.
- Leveraged a Docker ecosystem.
- Applied best practices on a CoreOS/container environment.
- Packaged dozens of free software with Docker/Docker-Compose.
- Helped make official some Docker images.
- Created Kubernetes clusters for our various clients.
- Developed a CI/CD pipeline from Jenkins to Kubernetes.
- Implemented best practices and created deployment guidelines for developers to follow when deploying on Kubernetes.
- Configured the central logging with Elastic.
- Moved a CI from Jenkins to Travis.
- Configured monitoring with New Relic with a login script.
- Worked on the dockerization of a Grails app.
- Deployed a Rancher cluster.
- Configured central logging with Elastic.
- Configured a GlusterFS cluster.
- Configured central backups for glusterFS.
- Integrated GitLab and Mattermost.
HAProxy for libre.shhttps://github.com/indiehosters/haproxy
Email for Libre.shhttps://github.com/indiehosters/email
Git, GitHub, Docker Compose, NGINX, Jenkins, AWS IAM, Grafana, Kibana, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), AWS ELB, Elastic, Docker Swarm, GitLab, Systemd, Vim Text Editor, Google Compute Engine (GCE), VPN
Amazon EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, Linux, Rancher, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
HAProxy, Prometheus, Discourse
Elasticsearch, Datadog, OwnCloud, MySQL, GlusterFS, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Master's Degree in Network Engineering
Telecom SudParis - Paris, France