Infrastructure Team2017 - PRESENTThredUP
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Set up Kubernetes clusters.
- Configured logging/monitoring for Kubernetes; using Datadog and Elastic.
- Configured a CI/CD with Jenkins, Helm, and Kubernetes; migrated from CircleCI.
- Helped migrate the old infrastructure to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Trained the development teams in the new technology.
Trainer2015 - PRESENTHumanCoders
Technologies: Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Docker
- Created a two-day training course for Docker basics.
- Helped the client understand container world more thoroughly.
- Developed a Docker Swarm cluster.
- Helped the client understand the good and the not-yet-mature part of Docker.
- Created a tailored training session to fit the needs of the client.
Co-founder2014 - PRESENTIndieHosters
Technologies: Nginx, HAProxy, Docker
- Created a full-hosting platform for free software.
- Leveraged a Docker ecosystem.
- Applied best practices on a CoreOS/container environment.
- Packaged dozens of free software with Docker/Docker-Compose.
- Helped make official some Docker images.
Cloud Architect2017 - 2017PimentaGROUP
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Compute Engine (GCE), AWS
- Created Kubernetes clusters for our various clients.
- Developed a CI/CD pipeline from Jenkins to Kubernetes.
- Implemented best practices and created deployment guidelines for developers to follow when deploying on Kubernetes.
DevOps2016 - 2016Conference Solution
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elastic, Nginx, AWS
- Configured the central logging with Elastic.
- Moved a CI from Jenkins to Travis.
- Configured monitoring with New Relic with a login script.
- Worked on the dockerization of a Grails app.
DevOps2016 - 2016iilab
Technologies: GlusterFS, GitLab, Rancher
- Deployed a Rancher cluster.
- Configured central logging with Elastic.
- Configured a GlusterFS cluster.
- Configured central backups for glusterFS.
- Integrated GitLab and Mattermost.