Software Developer2018 - PRESENTMotorola Solutions (via Toptal)
Technologies: REST, SQL, Python
- Worked as a core member of the Python development team.
- Constructed a data engineering pipeline which included Python, SQL, and Oracle Cloud Commerce.
- Built a batch processing infrastructure for periodic big-data engineering.
- Interfaced Python code with different SQL database systems.
- Created REST APIs and triggers for Cronicle jobs.
Research Scientist2018 - 2018UCLA
Technologies: Large-Scale Computing, Big Data
- Was invited as a core participant in the Long Program: Science at Extreme Scales: Where Big Data Meets Large-Scale Computing.
- Contributed to state-of-the-art research on big data and machine learning.
- Defined new directions of industrial and academic research directions in the field.
Python Developer2017 - 2018Gridcell (via Toptal)
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Django Channels, Django, Python
- Developed a RESTful API in a Django REST Framework.
- Created a WebSocket connection with Django channels.
- Built the client- and server-side for data streaming through AWS IoT and AWS Kinesis.
- Developed and queried Elasticsearch indexes via a Python client.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018RankSense
Technologies: Deep Learning, Python, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Implemented convex and non-convex optimization algorithms for the reranking of web pages.
- Implemented forecast and prediction of page sales time series.
- Developed an exploratory analysis of Google Analytics Data.
- Created large-scale optimal procedures in native scientific Python, with NumPy, and Pandas.
- Developed deep learning and artificial intelligence (AI) systems for automated search engine optimization (SEO).
Software Developer2017 - 2018LegalKite
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Django
- Built a REST API for LegalKite.com with a Django-REST framework.
- Scraped Swiss law code and stored the data using PostgreSQL which allowed the creation of personal annotations.
- Supported search optimization with Elasticsearch through a database of laws and annotations.
- Deployed the system entirely into AWS facilities (RDS, Elasticsearch service, and EC2).
- Wrote deep learning and latent semantic indexing (LSI) algorithms for text classification.
Software Developer2017 - 2017Bluesophy
Technologies: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Django, Python
- Created a chatbot that acts as recommendation system.
- Incorporated smart search methods in the existing database with a Django ORM.
- Installed a syntactic analysis of input sentences, using NLTK.
- Integrated the bot within a standard web architecture (Angular and Django).
- Generated human-friendly answers with a hyperlink redirection to favorite items.
Research Engineer2014 - 2017CNRS
Technologies: Aimsun, MATLAB, Python
- Created a microscopic simulator of a road traffic network in Grenoble (FR), using the Aimsun simulator.
- Designed a centralized and distributed control algorithms for intelligent traffic lights.
- Integrated numerical optimization procedures into the Aimsun architecture.
- Created simulative comparisons with an industrial-strength controller.
- Developed a big-data analysis of microscopically generated road traffic data.