Magento Architect2018 - PRESENTKrypson Infomatics
Technologies: Algorithms, Data Structures, Databases, Magento 2, Web Architecture, Database Architecture, APIs, Agile, Bitbucket, Git, GitHub, Scrum, Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Ghost Inspector, Magento, Programming, Magento API
- Developed exciting projects for eCommerce and designed architecture for multiple large projects. Acted as a DB architect, web architect, and Magento 2 developer on some projects. Performed a lot of code reviews and multiple site launches.
- Acted as a chief architect. The project included making a task assignment tool and giving points to each employee working on the task based on their accomplishments and difficulty level. The algorithm was tricky and complex.
- Contributed to a big eCommerce Magento 2 project with more than 10,00,000 daily visitors and almost 10,000 concurrent visitors. Developed multiple features and some complex custom modules. Served as a lead back-end developer.
- Played multiple roles in this period, including team lead, architect, writing code for a complex feature, and client interactions.
Full-stack Engineer2022 - 2022Rocketing Systems Inc.
Technologies: CSS, Laravel, React, Shopify, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PHP
- Developed the campaign, rewards, and payout functionality where merchants can create different campaigns and assign ambassadors to those. The ambassadors have the option to accept/decline. Once the ambassadors completed the campaign, rewards were awarded for the payouts.
- Used Asana as a project management tool, GIT for version control, and Slack for regular communication.
- Worked on defining the module structure for Laravel, where we changed development from generic Laravel to a modular structure.
- Integrated Tremendous as the payout system, using their APIs.
- Joined the existing developers' team.
Magento Lead Developer2015 - 2018Krypson Infomatics
- Acted as a lead developer on multiple projects for clients from all over the world with a team of three developers. We created few websites from scratch, developed some exciting modules and APIs and did multiple site upgrades.
- Developed multiple modules and day-to-day fixes on the websites. Used tools like Bitbucket, Jira, Ghost Inspector, Postman, and AWS. Interacted directly with the end clients, gathered information, and then assigned tasks accordingly.
- Led the project from its building phase to the go-live while being closely involved in every process. In addition to lead work and communication, I also built new modules for Magento.
Magento Developer2013 - 2015Udaan Ecommerce
- Developed one eCommerce website for flowers and gifting items online sale. Acted as a Magento developer. Developed the website from scratch with my lead and then day-to-day maintenance and feature development.
- Used Jira as a project management tool and Bitbucket for the version control. Used Lucky Orange for session recording, heat map generation tool, Postman for API testing, which was consumed by our delivery partners, and AWS as a hosting platform.
- Contributed to the project from scratch to the launch. Played an essential role in each process and did the whole AWS setup for the site on my own. Created EC2 instances, RDS, and CloudFront as CDN.
- Developed multiple Magento modules such as a shipping module to integrate and automate the whole shipment process, an API to be consumed by the gifting delivery partners, and a module to allow enhanced add to cart process for gifting items.