Technical Team Leader2017 - PRESENTJobbatical
Technologies: Docker, Node.js, React, PostgreSQL
- Stayed very much hands-on with development work, implementing features in the general back-end as well as in the data stack.
- Planned sprints and development flow mitigating stalls and made sure everything runs smoothly.
- Mentored other developers, helping making technical decisions.
- Managed and built the development pipeline: deploys, testing, etc.
Data Scientist2015 - 2017Jobbatical
Technologies: R, Python, PostgreSQL, Node.js
- Implemented intelligence algorithms and search functionalities for our user and listing bases.
- Created tools for querying and visualizing data, insights, and results of our machine learning models.
- Automated machine learning pipelines and periodic analysis/reports.
- Implemented integrations and enabled non-technical part of the company get insights on data all around our infrastructure.
- Built the data pipeline and batch job management process.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016My Vet Perks
Technologies: Parse, Parse.com, Node.js, Nginx
- Migrated a web application built on Parse.com to a self-hosted Parse server.
- Fixed bugs and tested and cleaned up code.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015Cleveron, Ltd.
- Built a generic client with a RESTful back-end API for our database layer.
- Created a scalable AngularJS front-end for the API.
- Advocated automated testing.
- Built up automated testing and continuous development.
- Contributed to many of the most fundamental internal projects from the first days, helping to make them more maintainable, testable, and modular.
- Brought some of the most critical legacy Node.js services up to date, doing memory and performance updates and refactoring the project to enable load-balancing of these services.