Founder2019 - PRESENTMagekube
Technologies: PHP, Hugo, GitHub, MySQL, Dokku, Ruby on Rails, Kubernetes, Ansible, Magento 1/2, Mongoid
- Founded Magekube which focuses on developing eCommerce solutions within Magento and providing high-quality services.
Community Leader and Freelance Magento Developer2018 - PRESENTToptal
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Kubernetes, GitLab, Ansible, Magento 1/2
- Worked as a Magento 1 and 2 developer with hands-on bug-fixing, optimization, module creation, and infrastructure architecture for a number of clients.
- Created Magento components for a variety of clients.
- Organized community events so that talents within the network have the opportunity to meet up with their world-class colleagues.
PHP Developer2018 - 2019Emag
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Docker, Symfony, RabitMQ
- Worked in the SCM team as PHP developer with hands-on bug-fixing, optimization, new features creation, and PHPUnit testing.
Magento Developer2015 - 2018Nordic Web Team
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Dokku, Ruby on Rails, Ansible, Magento 1/2, Mongoid
- Worked as a Magento 1 and 2 developer with hands-on bug-fixing, optimization, module creation, and PHPUnit testing.
- Acted as CIO for nearly one year as CIO.
- Implemented continuous integrations using Jenkins.
- Created the SaaS solution architecture for Magento 2 websites using Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and the Google Cloud platform.
- Built modules and translations tracking functionality in Ruby on Rails and Mongoid, self-hosted using Dokku on Google Cloud (includes extending our Magento 2-base module to send the data logs).
- Created Magento components including a blog module and a free shipping countdown.
- Developed custom integrations for different projects.
- Created a shipping module along with integrating a pickup location feature using PostNord and DB Schenker.
Senior PHP Developer2013 - 2015Lofty
Technologies: Magento, PHP, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Magento, Shopify, jQuery, Prototype, Ruby on Rails
- Worked on new website functionalities, enhancements, maintenance, testing, and bug fixes.
- Implemented a catalog search module with PHP, MySQL, and Elasticsearch.
- Provided front-end support.
- Developed the back end.
- Implemented a Magento eCommerce web platform with jQuery and Prototype expertise.
- Developed image-processing applications and implemented Git source control.
- Created and maintained Docker images.
System Software Engineer2012 - 2013Magnify Sight
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Magento, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, MongoDB, Yii
- Worked on website development including new functionalities, enhancements, maintenance, testing, and bug fixes.
- Developed and supported the front end (PHP, MySql) and back end.
- Built a Magento eCommerce web platform and worked with Git Source Control.
- Helped to build the Lofty.com and Homeycomb.ro; more information in the portfolio.
- Made various contributions to new modules including new payment methods/integrations, a one-step checkout or schedule product feed export, search results enhancements, bug fixing, a large website indexing solution, and more.