- Senior iOS DeveloperIRONIC3D (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: Swift, Core Location, Core Motion, Google Maps
- Developed an algorithm based on user acceleration to calculate strokes of wheelchair users.
- Created a class which gathers iPhone data sensors and returns back distance, speed, and location.
- Built a map which shows a heat map based on other users' history locations and where you can filter places for wheelchair users like bus stops, ATMs, etc.
- Integrated WheelMap, Google Maps, and Google Places API.
- Supported iOS 10.
- Senior iOS DeveloperLÜK (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Swift, Node.js
- Added storing and processing data in Fatfractal.
- Created in-app chat.
- Integrated mobile payments (Braintree).
- Supported different app flow for different user role.
- Integrated Instagram to view Instagram users' portfolio and upload it to the LÜK's user portfolio.
- Supported iOS 9 and 10.
- iOS DeveloperPeer Hustle (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-C, JSON, Node.js
- Developed an application for freelancers and clients.
- Developed the back-end with Node.js.
- Added storing and processing data in Parse.
- Integrated mobile payments (Stripe Connect).
- Added in-app phone and in-app video calls.
- Supported iOS8.
- iOS DeveloperSmoak, Inc. (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-C, JSON
- Developed a social media application with image tilting that helps to view panoramic photos, a caching queue that downloads post media in advance, Instagram-like image filters, and filters applied to images at panning gestures like in Snapchat.
- iOS DeveloperFlywheel (via Toptal)2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, JSON, iOS frameworks (UIKit, CoreData, CoreAnimation, Core Location, Networking, Google Maps), Third-party Libraries (Facebook iOS SDK, Appirater, CardIO, TestFlightSDK, AFNetworking)
- Developed mobile client-server applications and Cocoa Touch custom controls.
- Developed table view which shows and processes different cells.
- Developed a calendar that looks and works like the native calendar in iOS 8.
- Supported features in iOS 8.
- iOS DeveloperBaccaSoft2012 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, JSON, Sprite Kit
- Developed mobile client-server applications.
- Developed Cocoa Touch custom controls.
- Developed a universal class for use with CoreData which included several useful features, such as the ability to save and process data from queues.
- Developed a flexible journal to receive specific structured data from a server and display it to the user with pages, user interactions, and more.
- Supported iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- Senior iOS DeveloperFrumatic2013 - 2013
Technologies: Objective-C, JSON
- Created a reusable class to contain all business logic and integrate with back-end.
- Worked on UI and UX design.
- Developed custom multifunctional navigation bar.
- Developed user interface with use of Core Animation.
- .NET, Front-end DeveloperUniCloud Labs2011 - 2012
- Developed the back-end with APS.NET MVC 3.
- Developed the company API.
- Created jQuery plugins.
- Developed a "Magic Search" feature (i.e., with autocomplete).
- Utilized jQuery templating to fill HTML pages based on data.
- .NET DeveloperITCo2010 - 2011
- Developed a plugin, as well as web and Windows-services.
- Developed and edited business logic for MS CRM.
- Integrated MS CRM with Lotus Notes.
- Created and edited Excel with OpenXML.
- Developed automatic distribution of rights access.
- Team Lead, DeveloperGeoSoft2007 - 2010
Technologies: T-SQL, Delphi
- Worked with FireBird database.
- Developed stored procedure, triggers, and requests.
- Optimized requests and stored procedures.
- Modified components of user interface related to client tasks.
- Developed "Okolitsa" application for companies that produce plastic windows.