- Web Application PrototyperRiskMatch, LLC2015 - PRESENT
- Designed and developed web prototypes leveraging D3.js and jQuery.
- Iterated on existing designs, adding functionality and interactivity.
- Continually provided prompt responses to urgent development requests on time sensitive projects.
- Web DeveloperJohns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab2012 - 2014
- Led the development of custom data visualizations for a biological threat database.
- Leveraged D3.js to build filterable dendrograms, sunburst charts, timelines, map displays, and many more, all generated dynamically.
- Built scalable data solutions and integrated with a SQL back-end.
- Optimized website performance with intelligent data structures and asynchronous data calls.