Freelance Web Developer2018 - 2018Saycaster (via Toptal)
- Contributed key components to the successful launch of Saycaster.
- Improved a podcast player (the core part of the solution); used React and D3.js.
- Implemented a REST API using a Koa (Node.js based) framework.
- Implemented a single-page application using React/Redux.
- Implemented mobile responsiveness across the whole site.
Web Developer2017 - 2018TicketFairy
- Developed bar and pie components powered by React and D3.js.
- Built a table component with rich features. It provides lazy data loading, filtering, pagination, sorting. inline editing, and calling actions per rows.
- Created stunning React components used in the whole TicketFairly application. It includes a file uploader, a rich text editor, advanced dropdown, a radio, checkboxes, and date picker.
- Developed many forms to create and update events and brands.
- Built statistics pages using stunning charts and tables to provide the necessary information to users.
Web Developer2016 - 2017RippleMatch
- Wrote a Vue.js-powered table component. As a very advanced table component, it provides efficient filtering, sorting, and pagination.
- Implemented candidates page by Vue.js. Recruiters can search for available candidates and do appropriate actions like communication and mark/favorite/change the color of the profile.
- Improved the candidate page; now it displays details of a candidate in a smart way. Recruiters reach the profile of candidate and can access him/her right there.
- Implemented critical functions on the back-end: enabled a candidate search, communication between recruiters and candidates, and more. Flask was used as the framework.
- Enabled the flagging of candidates by recruiters. A recruiter can now flag candidates in various ways.
Web/Database Developer2013 - 2015eBroadcast
- Designed a database including the models and relationships between them.
- Implemented daily database updates. It fetches up-to-date data from a third party provider and feeds them into the database.
- Implemented a quick, efficient search system so that it can search for matches on hundreds of millions of records so quickly.
- Implemented a TV guide page; it displays TV schedules in need of visitors with meaningful filters(region, period, category).
- Implemented cinema/movie guide page. It provides cinema schedule, movie details, and cinema details.
- Wrote a REST API used by mobile applications.