Full-stack Developer2020 - 2022Snappt
- Calculated the credit score of users based on their regular income, debt, and past eviction records.
- Integrated several third-party APIs to pull debt, credit, and other information.
- Revamped the web app for mobile responsiveness and cross-browser compatibility.
- Designed and structured database tables and Django migrations.
React Developer2017 - 2020TicketFairy
- Developed bar and pie components powered by React and D3.js.
- Built a table component with rich features. It provides lazy data loading, filtering, pagination, sorting, editing, and calling actions per row.
- Created stunning React components used in the whole TicketFairly application. It includes a file uploader, a rich text editor, an advanced dropdown, a radio, checkboxes, and a date picker.
- Developed many forms to create and update events and brands.
- Built statistics pages using stunning charts and tables to provide the necessary information to users.
- Contributed key components to the successful launch of Saycaster.
- Improved a podcast player (the core part of the solution); used React and D3.js.
- Implemented a REST API using a Koa (Node.js based) framework.
- Implemented a single-page application using React/Redux.
- Implemented mobile responsiveness across the whole site.
Web Developer2016 - 2017RippleMatch
- Wrote a Vue.js-powered table component. It provides efficient filtering, sorting, and pagination as a very advanced table component.
- Implemented candidates page by Vue.js. Recruiters can search for available candidates and do appropriate actions like communication and mark/favorite/change the profile's color.
- Improved the candidate page; now, it smartly displays details of a candidate. Recruiters reach the candidate's profile and can access them right there.
- Implemented critical functions on the back-end: enabled a candidate search, communication between recruiters and candidates, and more. Flask was used as the framework.
- Enabled the flagging of candidates by recruiters. A recruiter can now flag candidates in various ways.
Web/Database Developer2013 - 2015eBroadcast
- Designed a database including the models and relationships between them.
- Implemented daily database updates. It fetches up-to-date data from a third-party provider and feeds them into the database.
- Implemented a quick, efficient search system to quickly search for matches on hundreds of millions of records.
- Implemented a TV guide page; it displays TV schedules in need of visitors with meaningful filters(region, period, category).
- Implemented cinema/movie guide page. It provides a cinema schedule, movie details, and cinema details.
- Wrote a REST API used by web and mobile applications.