- Built client applications for Mahjong City Tours and Solitaire Showtime in Unity3D, including native-level requirements, such as ads and mobile notifications.
- Developed the back end for Mahjong City Tours and Solitaire Showtime as a serverless application within AWS (Lambdas, DynamoDB, etc.) combined with other services like Firebase.
- Set up the overall pipeline for the Berlin Studio, including automated client builds per merged Git patch sets with distributions to test users and a simple interface for engineers to deploy personal back ends using AWS CloudFormation.
- Identified and fixed memory leaks across the front end and back end (Node.js) to decrease user-facing issues and reduce the overall costs of services.
- Developed an in-house solution for LiveOps, including an easy-to-use interface for the PM and handy ways for artists to deploy on-demand assets into the LiveOps pipeline for later use, such as offers.
- Built analytical tracking mechanisms and dashboards to analyze the overall performance of any product using Databricks and SQL.
- Implemented 3D Secure 2.0 authentication for MasterCard to increase the security of online transactions and comply with industry standards.
- Had a split system, where the client (mobile app) was doing transactions. Fetched the challenge data per HTTPS request and sent it to our backend for further validation, where we checked it with the 3D secure vendor data, and sent back a success/failure to the client.