WordPress Screener2017 - PRESENTToptal
Technologies: Git, Google Cloud, Gulp.js, SCSS, Roots.io, WordPress
- Interviewed candidates about their WordPress competency.
WordPress Engineer2016 - PRESENTClients (via Toptal)
- Developed WordPress themes and plugins.
- Maintained WordPress sites.
- Advised on software architecture design.
- Implemented the image to layout workflow (PSD to theme conversion or similar).
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Codzen
Technologies: Grunt.js, Node.js, CodeIgniter, MySQL, Sass, PHP, Magento, WordPress
- Developed web applications based in WordPress.
- Created WordPress themes and plugins.
- Developed eCommerce sites based In Magento.
- Developed the front end and back end.
Full-stack Developer | Project Manager2012 - 2016WING—Taking Your Projects Further
Technologies: Gulp.js, Grunt.js, Node.js, PhoneGap, CodeIgniter, MySQL, Sass, PHP, AngularJS, WordPress
- Developed web applications based on WordPress.
- Created WordPress themes and plugins.
- Defined the project architecture.
- Managed projects and promoted the practice of Agile methods (SCRUM) with the remote team. Conducted monitoring, cost control, quality, scope, and risks.
- Defined the work processes based on my own working methods.
System Coordinator2011 - 2012E-TAB Tecnologia e Gestão
Technologies: Composer, Windows Forms, Web Forms, .NET, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Project, PHP, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Ext JS, Sencha UI
- Supported the CIO in defining and managing the IT environment.
- Managed the allocation of the systems team.
- Integrated the system's development environment.
- Managed the integration of the system's area with other areas of the company.
- Implemented the CMMI level 2 qualification project.
- Built the methodological process of project management for development based on the CMMI systems.
- Supported the commercial area in the definition of time estimates for proposals.
- Supported the commercial area in technical visits.
- Conducted the training sessions for the tools sold by the company.
- Researched and developed to define the technology used by the company.
Program Manager2009 - 2011E-TAB Tecnologia e Gestão
Technologies: Microsoft Project, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, C#
- Coordinated the efforts of the system development team.
- Acted as the project manager of the Finding Solution (a documentary information tool for intelligence and management).
- Managed the negotiations with suppliers and software partners.
- Developed a solid methodology for development projects based on the best practices of Scrum.
System Analyst2006 - 2009CWI Software
- Worked with technological innovations.
- Performed systems analysis, data modeling, and class modeling.
- Developed the most important part for a retailer of electronics, a major European company. Created a listening-post solution to 120 stores divided into 2 countries, which had communication with local and central servers. Two other projects were associated with higher television station south of the country. One was the development of a toolbar for browsers developed in XUL and another was a portal for donations to social projects.
- Gained extensive knowledge about complex systems requiring high availability.
System Developer2005 - 2006iVirtua Solutions
- Worked as a developer of the Trauma Zer0 Suite Web module, developed with .NET Framework 2.0 technology, Visual Studio 2005, consuming web services capabilities of the Tz0 Core Server with code behind in the C# language.
- Developed a framework to organize the web service layer and database persistence with support for MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
- Worked with dynamic resources with Atlas AJAX and the interface layer.
- Worked mainly on analysis, development, product configuration management, modeling, and usability/accessibility.
Web Developer2003 - 2005Feevale
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, ASP.NET, ASP
- Worked as a developer on the team of for the Systems Center—developed systems focused on the internal use of the institution, for the most part, systems with WEB architecture. I used the most of the technologies ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL and worked as a systems administrator on the institution database.
- Gained a business macro-view, because it was an educational institution in addition to dealing with a great number of customers (students).
- Worked in the research for ideal usability and accessibility, database modeling, and implementation of the institutional website.
Web Developer2000 - 2003Graphic Line
Technologies: HTML, JSP, PHP, ASP, VB
- Joined as a development intern, working with web systems, technologies VB Script, ASP 3, HTS, SHTML, PHP, and JSP.
- Developed sites and content management systems.