Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Behr Technologies, Inc.
Technologies: Docker, Bootstrap, Angular
- Developed an Angular-based application that allows users/product owners to control their IoT devices and network.
Angular Developer2017 - 2019USC Institute for Creative Technologies (via Toptal)
- Built a few similar apps form scratch that worked with existing APIs.
- Developed parts of bot chat apps; mostly dealing with incoming and outgoing messages.
- Implemented a provided design into the app by using videos and animations/effects.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Luna Complex (via Toptal)
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, TypeScript, Firebase Cloud Functions, Node.js, Redux, RxJS, Firebase, Angular
- Prototyped a complex app that has unique features and creative ideas.
- Worked with the Firebase service and dealt with constant database structure changes. Used the full potential of Firebase (real-time database, authorization service, cloud functions, storage). Firebase provided the ability to build a server-less application. It helped us to save on development time and move fast.
- Researched and implemented third-party open source libraries. The challenging thing was the constant researching of existing tools/techniques and making the final decisions.
Front-end and Back-end Developer2017 - 2017Flow Mathematics Ltd (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), TypeScript, Responsive Design, AWS, MySQL, Feathers UI, Angular, Node.js
- Built a learning math courses system with custom admin panel for content and users management.
- Developed a modern web app with responsive and single-page behavior. The client communicates with the server through a REST API and WebSockets.
- Created custom plugins for the TinyMCE editor. Added support for math text, graphs, and charts directly through the editor.
Lead Developer2016 - 2017Fortis Labs LLC
- Created the main product of the company.
- Optimized the process of storing local data to increase the overall loading speed.
- Redesigned the visual user interface and front-end by requirements; using Angular.
Lead Developer2014 - 2016Playscape
- Led the development of products of the company. Managed the development process—building tasks and making deadlines. Created custom applications written in PHP and Angular for clients.
- Developed a survey and quiz application by using lightweight frameworks (PHP API and Angular). The application allows teachers (users) to quickly create quizzes and send the challenges to students. In this way, a teacher can get clear-and-fast feedback about the progress of a class. I also developed an API that was shared with the clients.
- Built an LMS system that helps to share content/updates to remote workers. The application includes progress, notifications, users management and of course content management in a hierarchical way (optional). This system was integrated with the quiz application so that the workers could do a test on the content they learned.
- Developed a simulator manager which allows the client to create simulators of devices or applications. It works by uploading images/screenshots, decides upon a clickable area, and adds tooltips. The admin can create and manage the screens of simulation and share it with the students/workers.
- Provided recommendations on useful tools and services to help achieve business and product goals.
Full-stack Web Developer2011 - 2014Adorika
- Developed an ad system for customers. This system provides high traffic and full management for a client.
- Built the front-end side of the system, including graphical reports with live-rendering.
- Created a CMS that creates and manages dynamic landing pages that were also integrated into the ad system.