Salesforce Analytics Cloud and Marketing Cloud developer2019 - PRESENTVolvo US
Technologies: Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce Einstein
- Marketing Cloud implementation, Data Extensions definitions, SQL Queries and Automation builder.
- Dashboards and Reports in Analytics Cloud, data flow and transformation definitions. Data recipes and replications. Creation of steps and reports with custom SAQL queries.
- Building stories and predictions using Einstein Discovery.
Salesforce Senior Consultant / Developer2019 - 2020Jewellery manufacturer and retailer
Technologies: Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Implementation of Community cloud as customer self help portal. Several Multi Language communities for all major European markets. Configuration of Topics and Data Categories for knowledge based articles and help materials. Case classification and.
- Service cloud implementation with Web-To-Case and Email-To-Case queues for 8 european markets. Customer Care agent support, CTI configuration. Implementation of GDPR processes for personal customer data.
- Developing REST based interface with Order Management System (OMS) as Lighting Web Component for requesting order details. Interface for synchronization customer data between Commerce Cloud Storefront and Salesforce Person account record.
Salesforce and Pardot Consultant2019 - 2019Analysts Hub
Technologies: Pardot, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Handled multiple BU Pardot implementations.
- Developed and customized Sales Cloud-based projects.
- Managed marketing data from various sources and built customer journeys.
- Created the entire marketing analytics framework with Datorama.
- Implemented the QuickBooks integration with Salesforce.
Salesforce Architect and Analytics Cloud Consultant2019 - 2019BMW
Technologies: Einstein Analytics Cloud, Jenkins, Salesforce DX, Python
- Developed and planned a continuous delivery strategy for a Salesforce Analytics Cloud project.
- Supported the creation of complex Einstein Analytics dashboards and reports.
- Extended the existing dataflows with derived measures and dimensions for extending current data sources.
- Used third-party tools to build dashboards like Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Senior Salesforce Consultant and Developer2017 - 2019KWS
Technologies: Salesforce Lightning Components, Sales, Service, Community Clouds, APEX, Data Migration, REST and SOAP Interfaces
- Served as a senior consultant and leading developer with a global (30+ countries) Salesforce roll out.
- Handled the data migration from several SAP CRM and an in-house developed CRM system.
- Developed a custom interface with accounting and eCommerce third-party solutions.
- Implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud with several BU solutions splinted worldwide by a region.
- Implemented third-party analytics source providers like Google Analytics and DMP.
- Developed Web and Lighting components to extend the Sales and Service cloud functionality.
- Implemented B2B Salesforce Commerce Cloud for multiple markets.
Salesforce Consultant2016 - 2016Accenture and DKMS
Technologies: Nonprofit Success Pack, Sales, Marketing Cloud
- Implemented a Salesforce nonprofit success pack for a worldwide charity organization.
Salesforce Lighting Developer2015 - 2015Philip Morris International
- Developed custom Lightning components for the Salesforce Community and implemented them on a partner engagement platform.
- Built Batch and APEX triggers to support the marketing process between Sales and Community clouds.
- Created the technical design of a global template based on the Salesforce Community Cloud for global rollout.
- Developed custom REST interfaces with Dell Boomi and Standard APEX capabilities.
Salesforce Business Analysts2014 - 2014Qiagen
Technologies: Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Merged two Salesforce instances after medical startup acquisition by Qiagen.
- Wrote functional design documents based on the fits and gaps between a Salesforce setup and customizations.
- Conducted discovery workshops for business process descriptions and comparisons in both companies.
Busines Analysts2013 - 2013Escada
Technologies: Sales Cloud, Work.com
- Implemented a Work.com sales performance management solution from Salesforce.
- Defined and set KPI for main sales and service processes based on best practices in the fashion industry.
- Created report and dashboard structures with the data sources based on end-user responsibilities and hierarchy levels.