- Software Engineer2017 - 2017Chance Company
Technologies: Node.js, React, SQL
- Designed and built the entire back-end architecture of a web platform in Node.js.
- Developed the React front-end of the application to allow users to interact with an AI assistant bot.
- Integrated the back-end service with Motion AI and Smooch to allow for seamless communication between the chatbot and users.
- Deployed the entire web application on AWS including adding appropriate IP white-listing to ensure application security.
- Demoed the system to the entire company and explained how it most effectively automated the workflow for our customer relations team.
- Co-Founder | CTO2015 - 2017Share on Bazaar
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, MongoDB, AWS Elasticbeanstalk
- Built and maintained a back-end server which completes a RESTful API for users, transactions, reviews, and messages.
- Implemented a real-time messaging system using Socket.IO and Node.js.
- Designed and implemented a matching algorithm to connect users based on shared interests, skills, and physical location.
- Built the front-end of a site in React—incorporating popular frameworks such as Redux, React Router, Webpack, Express, and Bootstrap.
- Oversaw and managed the development of an Android mobile application to accompany the website.
- Deployed the site on AWS Elasticbeanstalk—creating live development and production environments.
- Incorporated continuous integration builds into the development workflow, using Travis CI.
- Software Engineer2012 - 2017Endless Computers
- Built an offline encyclopedia application which served over 80,000 articles, and provided search and browsing capabilities.
- Created a photos application in Python where users could browse, edit, and share their photos.
- Built a responsive, modular UI framework that allows third-party developers and even those with little to no programming experience, to create applications for our OS.
- Created the first-ever Flatpak bundle for the popular Sublime Text Editor—making it easy to install on any Linux distribution that supports the Flaptak package management system.
- Contributed to Endless' numerous open-source projects, including Xapian bridge—a light-weight server which exposes the Xapian database API over HTTP.
- Ported several components in the UI framework to use Emeus—a constraint-based layout manager for GTK+, written using the Cassowary constraint solving algorithm.
- Developer Publications Writer2011 - 2011Apple Computers
Technologies: Objective-C, Cocoa API, iOS
- Wrote extensive code documentation for the new Core Image API on iOS 5.
- Developed several small test applications for Apple's developer website that demonstrates a key functionality in iOS 5.