Full-Stack Engineer2017 - 2017BrandingBrand (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, jQuery, Cheerio, Sass
- Implemented a pixel-perfect checkout flow for a major online retailer, utilizing responsive design principles and A/B testing capability.
- Supported various Node.js mobile sites for the top 500 retailers.
Interim CTO2017 - 2017DeepSee (via Toptal)
- Built the front-end and back-end for a Reddit-style web app, including complex scoring metrics pulled from hierarchical categories.
- Delivered an MVP with prioritized features on schedule to support fund-raising.
- Managed project requirements, timelines, and a small development team.
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB
- Built a Node.js REST API to support the iOS client through the MVP stage.
- Developed a real-time chat functionality using Pusher.
- Implemented an easily-configurable match-making algorithm using MongoDB.
Full-Stack Engineer2015 - 2016Sprig
- Led the majority of internal tool development.
- Developed an inventory system for managing the stock of customer items.
- Built a tool for planning menus for the week and communicating those requirements to all relevant departments in the company.
- Created a map tool for visualizing and managing drivers and food service.
- Developed a public-facing website in collaboration with a designer.
Forward Deployed Software Engineer2013 - 2014Palantir
- Implemented and deployed Palantir dashboards at a fire department to support better understanding of their stats.
- Led the deployment of Palantir product for a customer, including custom-built interfaces and full syncing of database with an existing system on site.
- Built a framework to support simple web form creation.
Software Engineer2010 - 2013Wyetech LLC
Technologies: Java, Spring
- Co-led the effort to convert a back-end of a project from SQL to MongoDB.
- Designed, developed, and deployed a SAX parser used to extract incoming data and efficiently store it in a database.
- Designed, developed, and deployed an integration between Zenoss and Puppet for automatic system monitoring.
Programming Intern2006 - 2006Bethesda Softworks
- Worked with the programming team on various tasks for Fallout 3 on PC and Xbox 360.