- Senior Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTDanske Bank
Technologies: React.js, Cycle.js, Redux, dD3.js
- Created a web and mobile dashboard for over 500,000 users.
- Pulled out D3.js computations from their core library and made it work with Cycle.js components.
- Built a reusable, cross-platform framework using reactive programming, Cycle.js, React.js, and React Native.
- Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTFreelancing
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Webpack, Node.js, D3.js
- Utilized effectively the development of the front-end with client-side validation, middle-tier development, and back-end management.
- Created various visualizations using d3.js making it work with react and redux.
- Met with clients to discuss projects and gather requirements.
- Monitored efficiently the progress against task estimates to provide status updates to clients and to ensure that the project is on track for the expected completion date.
- Planned, documented, and executed plans to ensure all code changes met the requirements.
- Software Engineer2017 - 2018K15t Software GmbH
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Node.js, AWS Lambda
- Performed software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
- Collaborated with product owners and UI designers to create an excellent user experience.
- Worked with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for web apps.
- Built the back-end to provide REST APIs using AWS Lambda, Node.js, and more.
- Developed the front-end to efficiently create bug-free user interfaces using React.js, Redux, and more.
- Helped other developers as needed.
- Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Roomsie (via Toptal)
- Converted designs from Photoshop to a real product.
- Helped other developers to set up guidelines and best practices to have a similar structure while writing code.
- Software Engineer2017 - 2017Brainbuild (via Toptal)
- Developed their mobile platform using React Native.
- Implemented a push notifications server for the application.
- Took part in implementing the mobile design.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2017NYC Outward Bound Schools
Technologies: React, Redux, Webpack, Node.js
- Built a dashboard to help manage students data for different user levels using React, Redux, Webpack, and Node.js—which saved the company more than $10,000 per year by removing their dependency on their old system.
- Created a way to visualize their data in a way which would help them determine key variables through which they can improve their students' success.
- Engineered a way to upload different types of data and parse them in one single sourced database.
- Developed a backup and restore system for emergencies.
- Created a way to export each and every data as possible.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2016Saferide Health
- Created a notification system for the app dashboard to help and manage different user notifications.
- Developed a chat system for the customer support to help the clients to make better use of the application.
- Supported the development of the mobile application using React Native and Redux.