Web Developer2020 - 2020BackTracks
- Built a complex UI.
- Worked closely with designers.
- Optimized the site on all desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Postmates (via Toptal)
Technologies: Figma, Storybook, GraphQL, Apollo, Go, React, Styled-components, TypeScript
- Developed custom reusable React components like sliders, switches, and toggles.
- Worked on the user settings page, including payments integration with Stripe API.
- Worked on a Go codebase to provide GraphQL endpoints for the main web product.
- Created thorough documentation for debugging the Go codebase in VS Code.
- Worked closely with designers and Figma.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Zipme (via Toptal)
Technologies: Redux Form, Redux, React, WebSockets
- Led front-end development.
- Redesigned the whole website based on Zeplin design mockups.
- Reworked a lot of redux-form components.
- Worked mostly with WebSocket-based API documentation and data.
- Developed data visualization components for a cryptocurrency exchange.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Rosh Review (via Toptal)
- Converted the whole project from jQuery UI to a responsive Bootstrap design.
- Worked on heavy front-end data manipulations.
- Coded new UI in collaboration with the team's designer. Used InVision app.
- Worked with graphical data representation using the latest version of HighCharts.
- Refactored front-end code. Wrote a new CSS/Sass style guide according to our design specs.
- Developed an API and middle-end web applications.
- Collaborated with Australian team members.
- Worked on projects for Travelin.com.au and Whichcar.com.au.
- Used different booking provider APIs to get availability and booking.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Firefly (via Toptal)
- Maintained the PostgreSQL database.
- Developed a dashboard for the system.
- Worked out the quiz system workflow.
- Cleaned the project from extra overhead.
- Supported generating PDFs in Node.js.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Yellow Pages
- Designed and created HTML templates.
- Designed and improved a CSS/Sass framework.
- Engaged in Agile software development.
- Developed email templates (Litmus).
- Developed back-end features in PHP.
Senior Web Developer2014 - 2014Kiwise Advertising Limited
- Developed web projects based on WordPress CMS.
- Trained web developers.
- Built a price comparison web application (Pricecheckfinder.co.nz).
- Mentored junior developers.
- Created database architecture for the projects.
Web Developer2014 - 2014PTminder
- Developed new features (SMS API, Data Import Tools, Interface conversions).
- Provided bug testing and bug fixes (issue tracking, Git).
- Collaborated with team members on project tasks.
- Contributed to full ongoing maintenance and updates.
- Worked on projects Ptminder.com (personal trainer platform) and Startsocial.co.nz (social media toolbox).
Senior PHP Developer2012 - 2014Online Service Group
- Provided turnkey development for Unitedelitegroup.com, Darhan.uz/en, Hovline.com/en, Yestour.uz/en, Dj-mam6a.com/en, and Lolayuldasheva.com.
Junior PHP Web Developer2011 - 2012Vunamarketing
Technologies: CodeIgniter, Adobe Photoshop, jQuery, CSS, HTML, PHP
- Contributed to the development of several projects as a graphic and PHP developer, responsible for building the company's CMS.
- Built the back end for Amerikaliturk.com.
- Developed a CMS for Vunamarketing.com.
- Contributed to the ongoing development of Wsddev3.com/dev/jasondwhite.
- Built the front end for Tutorfly.com.
Web Developer and Web Administrator2011 - 2011UNDP
- Developed and maintained the website.
- Monitored cross-browser functionality and usability issues.
- Edited content data based on consistency and design criteria.
- Involved with LRF (Capacity Building of the National Irrigated Land Reclamation Fund; www.lrf.uz) project.
- Facilitated continuous site growth.