Verified Expert in Engineering
UI Development Developer
Said is an accomplished software developer with over a decade of experience in the field of computer science. He has honed his skills over the years and has become adept at leading Front-end development teams on numerous successful projects. Said's diverse background has allowed him to work with software companies across a wide range of industries, enabling him to acquire a comprehensive understanding of various products and best practices.
The most amazing...
...experience of my life was relocating to New Zealand and ascending to leadership roles in my career, a feat that surpassed all my expectations
Senior Front End developer
- Led front-end development for the whole team from start to completion.
- Developed real-time camera analytics tool and visualized data gathered by CCTV cameras on HTML canvas.
Node.js and TypeScript Developer
Fundsquire Pty Ltd
- Built accounting platform integrations with Railz, Xero in particular, from the ground up.
- Worked as a solo full stack developer for deployments through CircleCi, a TypeScript back end, and React and TypeScript front end.
- Worked closely with Xero support to implement a writeback service for the system.
- Fixed critical production issues on AWS as they were reported.
- Built a complex UI for the main website and admin dashboard.
- Worked closely with designers. Converted Figma prototypes to VueJS components and HTML pages.
- Optimized the site on all desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms.
- Built VueJS custom components for customer dashboard.
- Developed custom reusable React components like sliders, switches, and toggles.
- Worked on the user settings page, including payments integration with Stripe API.
- Worked on a Go codebase to provide GraphQL endpoints for the main web product.
- Created thorough documentation for debugging the Go codebase in VS Code.
- Worked closely with designers and used Figma as the main prototyping tool.
- Led front-end development and built customer-facing exchange.
- Redesigned the whole website based on Zeplin design mockups.
- Reworked a lot of redux-form components and optimized their performance.
- Worked mostly with WebSocket-based API documentation and data.
- Developed data visualization components for a cryptocurrency exchange.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Converted the whole project from jQuery UI to a responsive Bootstrap design.
- Coded new UI in collaboration with the team's designer. Used InVision app.
- Worked with graphical data representation using the latest version of HighCharts.
- Refactored front-end code. Wrote a new CSS/Sass style guide according to our design specs.
Bauer Media Group
- Developed an API and middle-end web applications using React, C#, and Node.js.
- Collaborated with Australian team members on daily basis.
- Worked on projects for Travelin.com.au and Whichcar.com.au.
- Used different booking provider APIs to get availability and booking.
- Maintained the PostgreSQL database in the production environment.
- Developed a dashboard for the system using React.
- Worked out the quiz system workflow together with the stakeholders.
- Cleaned the project from extra overhead and reduced the amount of lines without affecting functionality.
- Designed and created HTML templates on my own and collaborated with UI designers.
- Designed and improved a custom CSS/Sass framework used by multiple teams.
- Engaged in Agile software development daily, involving multiple teams.
- Developed a number of email templates using Litmus.
- Continuously developed back-end features in PHP and Python.
Senior Web Developer
Kiwise Advertising Limited
- Developed web projects based on WordPress CMS with custom templates.
- Trained junior web developers and interns on WordPress and PHP frameworks.
- Built a price comparison web application (Pricecheckfinder.co.nz).
- Collaborated with fellow team members on the creation of the database architecture.
- Developed new features, specifically SMS API, Data Import Tools, and Interface conversions.
- Provided bug testing and bug fixes (issue tracking, Git).
- Contributed to full ongoing maintenance and updates.
- Worked on projects Ptminder.com, a personal trainer platform, and Startsocial.co.nz, a social media toolbox.
Senior PHP Developer
Online Service Group
- Provided turnkey development for Unitedelitegroup.com, Darhan.uz/en, Hovline.com/en, Yestour.uz/en, Dj-mam6a.com/en, and Lolayuldasheva.com.
- Built multiple websites with a team of UI/UX designers.
- Communicated with clients on a daily basis to iron out requirements.
Junior PHP Web Developer
- Contributed to the development of several projects as a graphic and PHP developer. I also built the company's CMS.
- Built a back end for the Amerikaliturk.com website using in-house CMS.
- Developed and maintained a CMS for Vunamarketing.com.
- Built the front end for Tutorfly.com using HTML/CSS.
Web Developer | Web Administrator
- Developed and maintained the website for a land reclamation and melioration project of UNDP in Uzbekistan.
- Monitored cross-browser functionality and usability issues.
- Edited content data based on consistency and design criteria.
- Involved with LRF (Capacity Building of the National Irrigated Land Reclamation Fund; www.lrf.uz) project.
Price Check Fiinder
United Elite grouphttps://www.unitedelitegroup.com/
Lola Yuldasheva's Personal Website
Alike Shared Space
Google Maps, Lodash, Immutable.js, Redux Form, React Redux, Handlebars, Sinon.JS, Chai, React, jQuery, jQuery UI, Node.js, Twitter API, Facebook API, Vue, RequireJS, Highcharts, Google Maps API, Google Maps SDK, Social APIs, Windows Forms (WinForms)
Adobe Photoshop, Webpack, Redux Thunk, InVision, Gulp, Mocha, Bitbucket, NPM, Apache, GitLab, Git, Bourbon, Grunt, GitHub, Sketch, TeamCity, Babel, Google Analytics, NGINX, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), AWS SDK, AWS CloudFormation, Adobe Fireworks, Sublime Text, WebStorm, Emacs, Figma, Travis CI, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Webpack 4
Responsive Coding, Model View Controller (MVC), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Scrum, Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Unit Testing, Microservices, Mobile Development, Agile
Amazon EC2, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Webflow, MacOS, Joomla, WordPress, Ubuntu, Umbraco, Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, iOS, Android, Twilio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure
Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MySQL, JSON, MongoDB, MySQLi, Databases
Sketch to HTML, CommonJS, Software Design, Neat, Module Development, Styled-components, Software Development, UI Development, Email Templates, Responsive Design, User Interface (UI), Responsive UI, eCommerce, Front-end Development, Front-end, Ajax, Single-page Applications (SPA), Vercel, Accessibility, Third-party APIs, WebSockets, Apollo, Storybook, APIs, IT Project Management, Algorithms, Video Streaming
Pre-Master's (Level 7) Degree in Computer Science
AWI Group - Auckland
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Westminster International University - Tashkent