- Blockchain Engineer and ConsultantFreelance2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js, Node.js, Java
- Created ERC20 complaint tokens on Ethereum.
- Built a Crowdsales contract on Ethereum.
- Audited Solidity code.
- Developed a million-dollar clone on Ethereum.
- Created exchange DApp and contracts.
- Consulted on Ethereum for many initial coin offerings (ICO) and other clients.
- Built a back-end to integrate multiple crypto exchanges.
- Developed an application dashboard for a security company using microservices architecture.
- Software DeveloperDrishti-Soft Solutions2015 - 2017
Technologies: Java, GWT, OSGi, HTML, CSS, PostgreSQL, Hibernate
- Developed an omni-platform to help customer service desks to resolve customer's queries from various social media and traditional SMS and calls; all the platforms from one single product.
- Organized technical training sessions related to web development.
- Worked as part of the core technical team that developed the core tech stack.
- Created a framework which allows third-party vendors to create apps on top of our product.
- Designed and created a library similar to Redux on top of GWT. Was awarded the Boundary Breaker award for the same.
- Service IT DeveloperDell International Services2013 - 2014
Technologies: Manual Testing, Test Execution
- Worked as part of the Skype test execution team.
- Executed test cases and reported bugs.
- Tested the Skype application on a varied range of devices and platforms.
- Created a project for the team which allowed the team to keep all project-related documents in one single location. The documents were password protected and provided access depending upon the access level of the user.