- Blockchain Developer2018 - PRESENTOpenBazaar (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, Go
- Integrated Ethereum-based payments (Ether and ERC20 tokens) in OpenBazaar.
- Worked as part of the team in charge of updating wallet interface to support Ethereum in OpenBazaar.
- Developed the infrastructure for OpenBazaar smart contracts.
- Built a smart contract which included tokens, direct payments, escrowed payments, rewards, jury pools, and more.
- Implemented the daily sync-up calls with other team members.
- Blockchain Developer2017 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js, Hyperledger Fabric
- Built ERC20 tokens for multiple clients.
- Developed crowdsales for multiple clients.
- Created a green chain application.
- Designed and developed a healthcare solution on Blockchain.
- Designers the blockchain architecture for Stagewood, Inc.
- Organized meetups.
- Spoke about blockchain at various universities.
- Smart Contract Developer2018 - 2018Deep Aero
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity
- Developed an ERC20 token.
- Built a Crowdsales contract with five tiers including pre-sales.
- Developed a token vesting contract.
- Made recommendations to the client concerning the latest security practices when creating front-end apps.
- Deployed smart contracts.
- Ethereum Smart Contract Consultant2018 - 2018Intellix (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js
- Aided in the build of state channels.
- Infested and comprehended a previously written smart contract for the above state channels.
- Facilitated a client’s understanding of how the application works.
- Devised a strategy for the team to work simultaneously on the smart contracts.
- Set up a private network for the development and testing purposes.
- Was involved in Skype calls with clients.
- Blockchain Consultant2018 - 2018Stagewood, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric
- Built a Blockchain solution for the entertainment industry.
- Helped the client to choose which blockchain platform to use as per the use case.
- Designed the system architecture as to work with a Fabric design.
- Set up Hyperledger-Fabric nodes.
- Worked on an interactive ICO.
- Involved in every othe day recurring meetings with client.
- Blockchain Developer2018 - 2018Akila Labs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js
- Designed and developed an Ethereum-based system for managing EHRs. The system consists of developing a private network on top of an Ethereum blockchain.
- Built the entire system's architecture from blockchain to the front-end.
- Read a MIT researcher's paper on MedRec.
- Developed a smart contract architecture for the system.
- Modularized a smart contract design.
- Launched an Ethereum-based private network running on POA consensus algorithm (Clique).
- Developed smart contracts for the system.
- Created a test case for the smart contract.
- Worked under Agile setting.
- Was involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Led a team to integrate Blockchain-based smart contracts with other parts of the application.
- Provided a few recommendations for the system which was very much appreciated.
- Software Developer2015 - 2017Drishti-Soft Solutions
Technologies: Java, GWT, OSGi, HTML, CSS, PostgreSQL, Hibernate
- Developed an omni-platform to help customer service desks to resolve customer's queries from various social media and traditional SMS and calls; all the platforms from one single product.
- Organized technical training sessions related to web development.
- Worked as part of the core technical team that developed the core tech stack.
- Created a framework which allows third-party vendors to create apps on top of our product.
- Designed and created a library similar to Redux on top of GWT. Was awarded the Boundary Breaker award for the same.
- Service IT Developer2013 - 2014Dell International Services
Technologies: Manual Testing, Test Execution
- Worked as part of the Skype test execution team.
- Executed test cases and reported bugs.
- Tested the Skype application on a varied range of devices and platforms.
- Created a project for the team which allowed the team to keep all project-related documents in one single location. The documents were password protected and provided access depending upon the access level of the user.