Sameep has a bachelor's degree in CS and has been a professional programmer for the past six years. He would characterize himself as a software developer, blockchain engineer, and consultant who loves to work on exciting new projects and meet new people from different cultures. That's why the idea of joining Toptal thrills him, freelancing would enable him to work on exciting development projects while seeing the wonders of the world.
ExperienceAgile Software Development - 5 yearsNode.js - 5 yearsSmart Contracts - 3 yearsBlockchain - 3 yearsSolidity - 3 yearsEthereum - 3 yearsTruffle - 3 yearsQuorum - 2 years
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Bitbucket, GitHub, CentOS, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've made was an appointment-&-EHR management system on blockchain for a healthcare entity; I did it all—the design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Led a Blockchain development team.
- Created user stories for a competition platform.
- Designed competition smart contracts.
- Implemented a token migration from ERC223 to ERC20.
- Developed competition platform smart contracts.
- Oversaw and was responsible for the integration of smart contracts with the core platform.
- Worked as a panelist at IIT Bombay on Blockchain.
- Spoke at the University of Malaya and Universiti Kuala Lumpur.
- Attended the World Data Science Forum (WDSF) in Tokyo.
Freelance Blockchain Developer
OpenBazaar (via Toptal)
- Integrated Ethereum-based payments (Ether and ERC20 tokens) in OpenBazaar.
- Worked as part of the team in charge of updating wallet interface to support Ethereum in OpenBazaar.
- Developed the infrastructure for OpenBazaar smart contracts.
- Built a smart contract which included tokens, direct payments, escrowed payments, rewards, jury pools, and more.
- Implemented the daily sync-up calls with other team members.
Freelance Blockchain Developer
- Built ERC20 tokens for multiple clients.
- Developed crowdsales for multiple clients.
- Created a green chain application.
- Designed and developed a healthcare solution on Blockchain.
- Designers the blockchain architecture for Stagewood, Inc.
- Organized meetups.
- Spoke about blockchain at various universities.
Smart Contract Engineer
Paraswap (via Toptal)
- Designed smart contract for DEX aggregato.
- Developed smart contracts. The smart contract breaks order as per algorithm into multiple orders and distributes them across different exchanges.
- Built a testing framework to test such smart contracts.
Blockchain Developer and Consultant
- Developed ERC20 for the client.
- Designed a complex token distribution.
- Built a token distribution mechanism.
- Audited ERC20 token for the client.
- Audited a complex escrow contract for the client.
Smart Contract Developer
- Developed an ERC20 token.
- Built a Crowdsale contract with five tiers including pre-sales.
- Developed a token vesting contract.
- Made recommendations to the client concerning the latest security practices when creating front-end apps.
- Deployed smart contracts.
Freelance Ethereum Smart Contract Consultant
Intellix (via Toptal)
- Aided in the build of state channels.
- Infested and comprehended a previously written smart contract for the above state channels.
- Facilitated a client’s understanding of how the application works.
- Devised a strategy for the team to work simultaneously on the smart contracts.
- Set up a private network for development and testing purposes.
- Communicated with clients via Skype calls.
Freelance Blockchain Consultant
Stagewood, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Built a Blockchain solution for the entertainment industry.
- Helped the client to choose which blockchain platform to use as per the use case.
- Designed the system architecture as to work with a Fabric design.
- Set up Hyperledger-Fabric nodes.
- Worked on an interactive ICO.
- Involved in every othe day recurring meetings with client.
Freelance Blockchain Developer
Akila Labs (via Toptal)
- Designed and developed an Ethereum-based system for managing EHRs. The system consists of developing a private network on top of an Ethereum blockchain.
- Built the entire system's architecture from blockchain to the front-end.
- Read a MIT researcher's paper on MedRec.
- Developed a smart contract architecture for the system.
- Modularized a smart contract design.
- Launched an Ethereum-based private network running on POA consensus algorithm (Clique).
- Developed smart contracts for the system.
- Created a test case for the smart contract.
- Worked under Agile setting.
- Was involved in daily Scrum meetings.
- Led a team to integrate Blockchain-based smart contracts with other parts of the application.
- Provided a few recommendations for the system which was very much appreciated.
- Developed an omni-platform to help customer service desks to resolve customer's queries from various social media and traditional SMS and calls; all the platforms from one single product.
- Organized technical training sessions related to web development.
- Worked as part of the core technical team that developed the core tech stack.
- Created a framework which allows third-party vendors to create apps on top of our product.
- Designed and created a library similar to Redux on top of GWT. Was awarded the Boundary Breaker award for the same.
Service IT Developer
Dell International Services
- Worked as part of the Skype test execution team.
- Executed test cases and reported bugs.
- Tested the Skype application on a varied range of devices and platforms.
- Created a project for the team which allowed the team to keep all project-related documents in one single location. The documents were password protected and provided access depending upon the access level of the user.
Million-dollar Ethereum Platform
The smart contracts include:
1. ERC20 token
2. Private sale
3. Angle investor vesting contract
4. Public sale
5. Founder vesting contract
Crowdsale DApp (End to End)
ERC20 Token for KOAN ICO
Smart Contract Audithttps://github.com/sameepsi/Audits/blob/master/ParsecPresale_V2.md
Smart Contract Code Auditing for the VTOS Teamhttps://github.com/sameepsi/Audits/blob/master/VTOSToken.md
Incident Report Management System
Chat Application | Chatty
Truffle, GWT, Express.js, OSGi, Hibernate
Web3.js, Node.js, REST APIs, React, Socket.IO
Remix IDE, GitHub, Bitbucket, Apache Tomcat, Dapper
Ethereum, Ubuntu, Blockchain, CentOS, Hyperledger Fabric, JEE, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Smart Contracts, ERC-20, ICO, Distributed Applications, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Loom, Quorum, Tron Blockchain, Execution
Agile Software Development, Manual Testing
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor of Technology Degree in Computer Science
JSS Academy of Technical Education (UPTU) - Noida, India
Blockchain Platforms (License DFFTR4RUARQ9)
Decentralized Applications (License M2KEKXGRVYS6)
Smart Contracts (License YUK9D9KWUMNW)
Blockchain Basics (License 9DZY96W5VU3Y)
Blockchain Specialization (License AZW3TTZD5BWL)
IBM Blockchain Essentials
IBM Blockchain Foundation Developer
Stanford University via Coursera